• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So after mucking it up with Crusader vs Kiryu I figured let's go on the opposite side of his keys.

Speed is equal, both Crusader and Yukimura are 5-A. Standard Battle Assumptions otherwise.

Crusader - 0

Yukimura - 0

Inconclusive - 0

TFW the calc doesn't even list their AP so you have to figure it out yourself and post it in the comments

TFW as you're trying to do that the video where the feat was performed was taken down so you have no forking clue what it is so now you're just depressed

... Though, if anything, I'd hazard a guess that it was in the low Yottatons like this

Which, while The Crusader is a bit backscaled from 2.8 Ninatons, I'd still say that's within range for him to beat them to death brutally.

Assuming that the moonsplit isn't way crazier then I give it credit for

Maybe? Again, he's a bit backscaled but the dude is so low into the tier it's safe to say it's either a oneshot or just him being very brutally beaten down.

.... 100x gap now that I think about it

.... Might be the former then

Back