• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Countryfolk Tournament (Low 6-B, 6-B, High 6-B) (8/8)

Hello there, tis I. I've always found countries to be fascinating, which is why, i'm holding a country level tournament!

General Rules (We need those)
  • Tiers:
    • Only Low 6-B, 6-B and High 6-B Characters are allowed, anything above these tiers is restricted
  • Entries:
    • Anyone can enter 2 characters, there can be exceptions for 1/3 characters (make sure to ask). Since this is an FC/OC tourney, i'd prefer you use one VSBW character, maximum
  • Hax:
    • Hax will be judged on a case-by-case screening, but in general mid-high, with some 'godly' tier hax is acceptable. In the previous tournament (City levels) there was a couple characters that entirely threw off the balance of the matchups. For this reason, if a characters is too broken imo they shall be disqualified
  • Info:
    • Keys, equipment, and AP need to be listed.
  • Reserve:
    • Reservations last 1 day for 1 character. Failure to submit by then will result in your spot being opened/filed
  • Speed:
  • The Bracket

Last edited:
I checked it out and as I said in the edited comment above, it doesn't sound too broken.
Well it's not really like kamui in how it attacks. The 4 pins on Wahlberg's staff (his transformed wand after casting Uranus God of Sky) get fired off and can cut out parts of space. This works by either relocating the positioning of certain things, like the limbs of an enemy or even Wahlberg himself, allowing him to BFR or avoid attacks easier. He can also use this as a projected force, looking like a flat plane in the shape of a diamond, where anything caught in its path is erased. In the anime, it's shown to work and look more like energy, where anything caught in its path ends up being erased.

Then there's his Thirds, Uranus Inclination. Think of it as sort of like a domain expansion, Wahlberg basically creats a pocket dimension where both he and his enemy are now located in. It is here where a physical manifestation of a deity is made, and in its palms is the spacial magic getting charged up for an explosion that stretches over several mountains, erasing everything in its path. Normally a Thirds can be stopped by fatally wounding the caster, but wizards such as Wahlberg can put in enough magic to last after their death.

If you want I can give you panel examples and video examples.

The Acausality thing was cleared up in the discord among other details, so i'll be submitting Post-Limit Break Asuna Kamakura (AKA the 7-A tourney champion, AKA the willpower goat 🔥) in her 6-B version (98.6 Teratons) although i am curious to know how her reactive evolution will work here before i give the go-ahead, since RE abilities that expand into higher tiers overtime aren't really addressed 👀

So it falls under T5, but it's simply he's immune to the usage of Causality and Fate Manipulation
you are either type 5 or not and jf you are then you are utterly untouchable to nearly everything

wallahi description provided there doesn't actially qualify type 5. to be type 5, you need to be completely unchangeable and the reason you are not affected by things is your nature as an unchangeable entity

so if rancour still qualifies then he stonewalls everyone just with that

if its only intended to make him immune to fate and causality i'd suggest type 4 but due to a recent revision it became a nothing ability that provides you nothing,

so you better just give them resisgances to fate and casualigy instead of keeping type 5 which causes him to stonewall everyone, the only people who can affect a type 5 im any way are those who have feats of doing soand those with higher-d hax

so he becomes a very unfun character to go up against

you are either type 5 or not and jf you are then you are utterly untouchable to nearly everything

wallahi description provided there doesn't actially qualify type 5. to be type 5, you need to be completely unchangeable and the reason you are not affected by things is your nature as an unchangeable entity

so if rancour still qualifies then he stonewalls everyone just with that

if its only intended to make him immune to fate and causality i'd suggest type 4 but due to a recent revision it became a nothing ability that provides you nothing,

so you better just give them resisgances to fate and casualigy instead of keeping type 5 which causes him to stonewall everyone, the only people who can affect a type 5 im any way are those who have feats of doing soand those with higher-d hax

so he becomes a very unfun character to go up against
We already cleared up that per my description, it is type 4.

thats good, sorry for being late lol

though type 4 has become a nothing ability that provides you with nothing now because of a recent revision, it will probably be deleted eventually
Good thing I have:
Causality Manipulation and Fate Manipulation (Like Momo, Rancour has been broken off of the grip of causality and fate, making usage of them entirely useless against him)
on the profile

Back