• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The cool Brazilian Wind faces, well a young assassin lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so to kill my boredom for some hours I decided to have this, idea, I guess it works out? (******* god pls don't be a stomp)

Jetstream Sam VS Akame

• MoS Akame is used
  • Speed for both is equalized, because, duh, fairness?
  • Both start 50ft away from each other
  • Music, fits the most here
brdaasikkh171.png
E5X2MAjWYAA0gf_

Minuano:

Young gal with nicknamed demonic sword:

Incon:

Last edited:
Stomp for Sam,

i don't think i should even tell you why,

can someone close this already

who would've thought. (looks like my fears came true)

anyway who is a better opponent for him then?
He stomps or gets stomped by pretty much everyone he fights sword-wise because he is STUPID skilled, has an amp way over 10x that he spams with dashes that cross like 20 meters at a time, has a murder sword that negs durability, shit, Sam would probably stomp luffy for instance.

He stomps or gets stomped by pretty much everyone he fights sword-wise because he is STUPID skilled, has an amp way over 10x that he spams with dashes that cross like 20 meters at a time, has a murder sword that negs durability, shit, Sam would probably stomp luffy for instance.
this is the problem of being relatively busted.

Suffering from success
life not being fair as usual.
on the other hand, the only wincon I see for Akame here is if she somehow manages to catch Sam off guard in a unlikely scenario to apply her poisoneus curse, but aside from that Sam pretty much stomps in the rest because, well, skill and HF weapons in MG being overpowered BS.

life not being fair as usual.

on the other hand, the only wincon I see for Akame here is if she somehow manages to catch Sam off guard in a unlikely scenario to apply her poisoneus curse, but aside from that Sam pretty much stomps in the rest because, well, skill and HF weapons in MG being overpowered BS.
Sam is a cyborg, Murasame wouldn't even work

Sam is a cyborg, Murasame wouldn't even work
well, most of his body is still human and he barely had any cyborg enhancements as Raiden noted (save for his cybernetic arm), so that's why I made the deduction of being a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back