• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Composite Composite Human (Izuru - Danganronpa Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_a_Random_Butler

Profile Enthusiast
VS Battles
Administrator
Sorry for the bad joke that I have created on the title. Now, let me get to the point.

The series have supported and stated at some time that "he has obtained the talents of every student who had every attended Hope's Peak Academy"

So, I will be adding almost all every students' talents in the fictional series on Hinata's "Notable Attacks/Techniques" and will be adding the corresponding "Powers and Abilities", excluding Danganronpa V3 characters' talents and some few others that are too awkward to be put in the profile. I will also be stating the changes at some point.

Powers and Abilities: None notable | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Master Martial Artist, Precognition, Clairvoyance, Genius Intelligence, Hacking, Supernatural Luck, Stealth Mastery, Mind Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation, Can erase memories of periods of up to at least 2-3 years, Data Manipulation, Technological Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Robot Creation, Enhanced Hearing, Enhanced Accuracy (With pinpoint accuracy, he can hit a small target from 30 feet away with or without obstacles or restricting angles), Expert Gambler, Possesses every sort of talent known to humanity, Can detect the lies of others (Outright states that he possesses a Talent that allows him to determine whether or not someone is lying with ease)

Abilities that have been added: Mind Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation, Master Martial Artist, Data Manipulation, Technological Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Robot Creation, Enhanced Hearing, Enhanced Accuracy (With pinpoint accuracy, he can hit a small target from 30 feet away with or without obstacles or restricting angles), Expert Gambler

Ultimate Changes: The added talents are stated below with their corresponding abilities.

• Ultimate Martial Artist: The talent of Sakura Ogami, Izuru is a master of every martial art known to man, being able to flawlessly utilize any number of martial arts at once to create a mixed martial arts style that went undefeated for over 400 victories and even overwhelmed Mukuro Ikusaba's talents as the Ultimate Soldier in Danganronpa IF. As Ultimate Hope, Izuru's skill should be even greater. Izuru should also possess the talents of the other martial artists to have attended Hope's Peak Academy, including the Ultimate Boxer, Ultimate Wrestler, and Ultimate Aikido Master.
  • Ultimate Swordsman: Peko Pekoyama's Talent, Izuru is able to use a sword to an extent where it could be better than Peko's swordstyle. Peko could contend with Mukuro, a person that can battle with a lot of fighters at once, albeit the latter, Mukuro, was only using a knife and still managed to somehow be almost equal with Peko.
    • Weapon Mastery/Master Swordsma is alright but he already has one, so no change in abilities will happen under this talent.
    • If it was Izuru instead of Peko in the fight with Mukuro, Mukuro would've been stomped without a doubt.
    • He also should technically be a master of all forms of weaponry.
  • Ultimate Neurologist: Yasuke Matsuda's Talent, Yasuke has a broad knowledge and understanding of human psychology and the complexities of the human brain. It's also safe to assume that his medical knowledge also covers variety of other medical specialties as well, not just limited to neurology, Izuru's skills on this field would presumably be higher than Yasuke himself.
  • Ultimate Animator: Ryota Mitarai's talent, Izuru possesses immense knowledge and skills in animation. He holds the ability to brainwash or manipulate people's memories with this talent. However, Ryota's Hope Video is imperfect as it requires prolonged exposure to completely brainwash them, but Izuru's would presumably be stronger.
    • Listed Mind Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation because of his Ultimate Neurologist and Ultimate Animator, possibly Ultimate Therapist but I won't be adding that talent, as the holder of the talent, which is Miaya Gekkogahara, haven't got a lot of screen time and because of that, it would be hard to create a description even if it was stated that she was one of the creators of Neo World Program.
  • Ultimate Programmer: Chihiro Fujisaki's Talent, as an expert programmer, Izuru can create artificial intelligence programs that are extremely sophisticated, to the degree where the AI can implant someone's memories into another AI form, just like what Chihiro's Alter Ego did, by using his programming and memories of the Real Chiaki, it has managed to create AI Chiaki. Izuru should be equal or better than Chihiro in terms of programming, as shown that he was able to fix mental instabilities of his friends inside the Neo World Program by creating an Artificial Intelligence called the World Destroyer.
  • Ultimate Detective: Kyoko Kirigiri's Talent, Izuru is an extremely skilled detective and should be able to solve mysteries with little to no clues, that even Junko Enoshima knew that if he were ever motivated enough to try despite the fact that her meticulous plans had rapidly plunged the entire world into despair, he could still easily defeat her, possibly due to this talent being one of the main factors along with the Ultimate Analyst, as Kyoko was considered to be a threat to her plans and had to make her forget her own Ultimate/Talent in the first game.
    • This talent can be put under the Ultimate Analyst as this talent is an analytical talent as well but separating it can be an option too.
  • Ultimate Mechanic: Kazuichi Soda's Talent, Izuru is a skilled inventor and a genius mechanic. One of the most successful creations of Kazuichi was his enormous Monokuma robot, which was able to rampage through cities and buildings with ease, Izuru should be able to perform better than what Kazuichi can do.
    • Robot Creation is the ability for this talent.
    • Izuru destroyed Kurokuma and Shirokuma with relative ease probably because he knows how the robots were modeled and probably due to his Ultimate Analyst
  • Ultimate Musician: Ibuki Mioda's Talent, Izuru is a very talented musician. As a talented musician, he can do anything related to music. Singing, playing instruments, writing lyrics and musics.
    • This talent can possibly contribute to the Ultimate Animator.
    • Enhanced Hearing is the ability for this talent as Ibuki has it as well. Even in complete darkness, she can memorize the order of people that spoke in that kind of scenario and the things that they have said.
    • It has been stated in Danganronpa V3 - Ultimate Talent Development plan, even though it was non-cano (the talents are not made up and he wasn't lying about his capabilities either), he stated that he himself could pretty much do anything what any other Ultimate Musicians or other music related talents could do and Kaede even complimented his near-perfect piano skills but she was dissatisfied due to his lack of motivations and a "heart".
  • Ultimate Gambler: Celestia Lundenberg's Talent, as a skilled gambler, he should be on a par or better than Celestia. For instance, Celestia won a Shogi Tournament without really knowing how the game works (though she claims this was due to her luck she was born with, even though her poker-face helped and was a factor), and also has amassed over ten million dollars at some point.
    • Ultimate Luck can contribute to this talent.
    • Expert Gambler or Gambling Genius will be listed as the corresponding ability for this talent.
I also suggest that Izuru should already be "Extraordinary Genius" as he's an expert on many fields, an individual that you can call a "polymath" but above that term. Well, I think I've stated a lot of intelligence-related stuff in here for Izuru to be qualified. Well, he is a Genius but it doesn't state whether what kind of Genius he is.

He's a Gambling Genius, Combat Genius, Academic Genius, Gaming Genius and many others (probably Arithmetic Genius too). Looking at his talents, he's a genius and an expert on many things. (but I don't know the degree or the levels of Geniuses).

Note #1: I will be only adding the description of the talents Hajime has and the abilities they correspond to, I won't put the statements with the bullets below the descriptions of the talents. The other talents, I didn't put because they are probably not combat related or useful overall but I can still add them on Attacks/Techniques, it will take time to create the description for the talents that I haven't included yet though.

Note #2: I didn't include the talents of the characters in Danganronpa V3 as they exist outside the fictional story of Danganronpa and are not students of Hope's Peak Academy, which is why Izuru possibly doesn't have their talents. Unless characters have been introduced in the story with some of them having the same talents as the characters in Danganronpa V3, which would still be a different story, as Izuru would scale to the talents of the people that has them in the story, rather than the Danganronpa V3 characters themselves.

Note #3: I will be adding almost all every students' talents in the fictional series on Hinata's "Notable Attacks/Techniques" and will be adding the corresponding "Powers and Abilities", excluding Danganronpa V3 characters' talents and some few others that are too awkward to be put in the profile. I will also be stating the changes at some point.

• For example: Characters that have been mentioned to have this talent but had no screen time at all, won't probably be included unless there is a "feat" mentioned or something along those lines.
Note #4: Nothing will be replaced in the current Izuru profile as of now, things that I have stated here are just going to be the additions for the profile. With the exception of, "Master Hand-to-Hand Combat", I am planning to change it to "Master Martial Artist".

Note #5: I am not going to add Ultimate Baseball Star in his talents because it just contributes with his Weapon Mastery and the talent description is too hard to formulate aside from the Leon feat but him having a pinpoint accuracy even when the target is 30 feet away and can only shoot at a restricted angle will still be added. Any more feats, I might be able to add the talent or unless we can create a good description from it, even if there's just one feat.

Looks good, but "Master Martial Artist" and "Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant" is the same thing.

Looks good, but "Master Martial Artist" and "Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant" is the same thing.
-Therefir

Oh, I didn't notice that but which is better?

Wait a second, shouldnt his Ultimate Ability be in par with Kenshiro tho?

What about Santa Koshiba, who is the Ultimate Botanist?

The Ultimate Physicist should also be mentioned.

Yuto Kamishiro/Ultimate Spy who is able to stay right in front of someone and they cant see him, so somewhat of invisibility or something like that

And the Madarai Brothers/Ultimate Bodyguard/Ultimate Multiple Birth Siblings

They all should be added

Wait a second, shouldnt his Ultimate Ability be in par with Kenshiro tho?

Yes, should be even stronger than Kenshiro, but Sakura is the one holding the talent currently, so I mentioned Sakura instead. Another problem is he's a minor character with little to no backstory.

What about Santa Koshiba, who is the Ultimate Botanist?

Would be happy to put him but he lacks achievements, I have to know what can he do. Otherwise, putting him would just be awkward there.

The Ultimate Physicist should also be mentioned.

Same with here as well, Ultimate Physicist is a character that isn't even worth mentioning due to the lack of action.

Yuto Kamishiro/Ultimate Spy who is able to stay right in front of someone and they cant see him, so somewhat of invisibility or something like that

Check Hajime Hinata/Izuru Kamukura's profile and then go to "Notable Attacks/Techniques", he has Yuto's talent.

And the Madarai Brothers/Ultimate Bodyguard/Ultimate Multiple Birth Siblings

I am fine with the Ultimate Bodyguard but not with the Ultimate Multiple Birth Siblings. You also have to tell me a brief description of the unique things the Madarai Brothers have done with their talent, the "Ultimate Bodyguard".

EDIT: or create a good description for me :3, then we're good with the "Ultimate Bodyguard".

EDIT #2: Also, these things are just additions, the things on Izuru's profile won't be changed, specially the talent part. What will only change is Master Hand-to-Hand Combat -> Master Martial Artist.

Santa Koshiba created plants with his knowledge to stop an alien invasion with Kirigiri help (I know this sounds stupid, but eh)

Ulitmate Physicist it should just be said that he also have knowledge in the area of physics

And the Madarai Brothers well, they are just 8 dudes who is syncronized as hell and they noticed that the culprit of it all was Junko, but Mukuro captured/killed them

Damn. Put that on my "must read" list. Hopefully it wouln't be as underwhelming as DR IF.

Hey, do you know where I can find Danganronpa Zero?

Santa Koshiba created plants with his knowledge to stop an alien invasion with Kirigiri help (I know this sounds stupid, but eh)

Okay, that's weird. Maybe just tell me a brief description of his achievements, skills and high knowledge that made him worthy as a holder of the talent. The alien scenario with Kirigiri could confuse everyone.

Ulitmate Physicist it should just be said that he also have knowledge in the area of physics

Still lacks the context and description of his talent. Maybe a bit more, otherwise, still awkward and not enough.

And the Madarai Brothers well, they are just 8 dudes who is syncronized as hell and they noticed that the culprit of it all was Junko, but Mukuro captured/killed them

Again, I am fine with the "Ultimate Bodyguard" but I am still not sure about "Ultimate Multiple Birth Siblings", just because we definitely won't be able to put a brief and a good description of that talent for Izuru's benefit. However, I may still be able to add "Ultimate Bodyguard" as long as we can create a good description of it.

Santa only appeared in Kirigiri Sou, which is a sound novel that I didnt hear.

Okay then about the physicist, I just wanted to add him because reasons.

The best description of Ultimate Bodyguard, in the Madarai Brothers case is "Due to their exceptional synchronism with each one of the eight brothers, they could easily act as one and be at several places at the same time going by the same name, making the subject that tries to kill one of them a illusion of being 'immortal', to which is used to make the would be killer be afraid and stop trying to harm the person they were protecting, they also seem to have a 6th sense, because they felt like the reason of why everything was happening was Ryuko, who was in actuality Junko Enoshima, while Mukuro was in Junko Disguise."

I know that this doesnt sound much, but I found a feat that supposedly should scale to Garbage tier (I am looking at you Nagito), in which a random dude (Random as in the guy is even blue), reacts to a monokuma and shatters a chair as he swinged it at a monokuma, launching him away

"Due to their exceptional synchronism with each one of the eight brothers, they could easily act as one and be at several places at the same time going by the same name, making the subject that tries to kill one of them a illusion of being 'immortal', to which is used to make the would be killer be afraid and stop trying to harm the person they were protecting, they also seem to have a 6th sense, because they felt like the reason of why everything was happening was Ryuko, who was in actuality Junko Enoshima, while Mukuro was in Junko Disguise."

That's a really good one, needs a little bit of a fix. So, I'll try paraphrasing that or altering them a little bit.

Sorry, I really think, I can't add the Ultimate Bodyguard just yet.

Due to their exceptional synchronism with each one of the eight brothers, they could easily act as one and be at several places at the same time going by the same name

Contributed by a talent that is "Ultimate Multiple Birth Siblings", which the talent itself doesn't makes sense. Technically, the bodyguard is mostly in their teamwork instead and I do not know how they got the talent and why did they deserve it, not just plainly being a good bodyguard. Also, Izuru has no twin, so the synchronism can't be reenacted perfectly.

they also seem to have a 6th sense, because they felt like the reason of why everything was happening was Ryuko, who was in actuality Junko Enoshima, while Mukuro was in Junko Disguise.

Keen Intuition, doesn't really necessary comes from the Ultimate Bodyguard. Akane Owari has it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back