• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Commandolorian (That was a terrible name for this thread...)

Last edited:
I vote to Commander Shepard. CS has higher stamina and LS. CS has a bit more stable and have higher profile in fighting performances than The Mandalorian while both are resourceful. CS's reg and tek is also an advantage, which means that he'll meet a comparable but well-trained and experienced Jedi (don't underestimate Jedi, even the canon one).

Last edited:
Leaning towards Shepard.

The Commander has a disadvantage based on Mando's ability to fly, but Shepard's expert marksmanship, coupled with the fact he can modify his/her ammo to help get through Beskar helps. Shepard has Armor Piercing and Incendiary ammo that can bypass armour and set Mando on fire. He/she also has Cryo ammo to freeze Mando too. Mando likely one shots with his darksaber, although Shepard is likely far superior in H2H combat.

I give it to Shepard 7/10

Since Mando is doing the bounty, he has the advantage as he should have an idea about Shepherd's shielding and cyro/incidentary ammo and will have the element of surprise.
Voting Din.

"Meet me on the ship as soon as possible" FRA
(That's Shepard for the uncultured.)

lol a character of many quotes

btw, it's a grace period. I'll update the votes when I get on my laptop.

Back