• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The CLAMP-verse's stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Okay i'll admit that i'm not a fan of this verse nor do i hate it, just don't know it at all. But this has to be brought up.

Ever since the Card Captor(?) Sakura verse got put to Unknown after DarkLK said that the stats for Sakura were all wrong a while back, i came to look over the other profiles of the CLAMP-verse and found out that none of them had actual justifications for their stats. Like there's no calc's, no feats, no statements (well except for one but idk if it's valid enough or not), like nothing at all for their stats.

What i mean is that characters from the Rayearth part of the verse, for example, has characters that are Supersonic+ and Town level (one of them being i think City level, possibly Planet level with a statement of sorts for her tier but's about it), yet they pretty much have nothing to go by that even justifies their stats. That and doesn't VS Battles normally put the reasoning of stats by putting it in parenthesis's n next to the stats themselves?

If anything and unless someone is willing to try and find any feats for the verse if they care enough to try and do so (one person actually tried to do this....only to get blocked due to being a DB wanker and being extremely obnoxious to the staff as well as being rude and mocking them about DB), there are two options that i think we have to go with this verse:

-Put all of the whole verse to Unknown,

OR

-Delete all of them

IMHO, i think i'd rather we just delete them cause there's about next to no people here in the entire community of VS (AFAIK, mind y'all) that has no knowledge about this verse. But i want to hear what the whole staff and community think of this.

The matter being this as said above: Should we still keep them around but put them as Unknown due to lack of sufficient reasons on stats, or just delete them due to lack of sufficient people here that knows about any part of the verse?

I think it may be for the best to delete the pages until we have proper reasoning and people who know enough about the verse to explain and justify the statistics.

If you can not explain the statistics, then you do not even have to create profiles.

Alright. So 2 (3 if i include DarkLK so i assume he agree's to deleting them?) so far have agreed to just deleting them out.

We probably need to delete them.

I have no problem with their statistics, though.

Just saying.

Yeah, you have a point. Because there's absolutely nobody here that's willing to try to explain the stats (we had that one person but he's blocked now).

So yeah, deleting them is the best we have to do.

Do you guys think in order to solve profiles with unjustified stats perhaps some sort of thread should be created where users can show such profiles and if nobody is able/willing to give an explanation on them they are to be deleted?

Ryu, i sincerely doubt ANYBODY here in this entire community is going to try and find feats for the all of the verse. I mean for instance, do you know what the Rayearth series is? If nothing, then we have to delete them.

I see @Cross. I support these profiles' deletion if nobody wants to or can find reasonings. I just meant some sort of thread where people could bring up other unjustified profiles like this.

@Ryukama: We could for something like this but AFAIK since i came here, nobody paid much attention to the stats of the profiles let alone even bothered to reason them out.

That one guy we had tried to get the reasons for the Card Captor Sakura verse stats, but he got blocked due to misbehaving actions. And there's no one else that can solve the other parts of the CLAMP-verse as well.

Isn´t Sakura 2-A already?

I mean, how dense has anyone have to be to doubt scans, anime feats, guidebooks and the official wikia of the series?

Even the German wiki has a High 2-A Sakura.

@Luigi: Okay, can you post them in a thread to justify the stats of Sakura verse plus the other verse of the Rayearth verse and others of the CLAMP-verse then?

It's been a while, but I've read a few of Clamp's works, I think in Tsubasa, Yoko created a "universe" (which may have been a smaller 4D construct) to trap Sakura or Syaoran in, which they later broke, and I do remember some things about the creation/destruction of universes/multiverses, but I'd have to reread it to find their best feats/statements, and knowing myself, I couldn't reliably do that in any reasonable amount of time, so for now I'd go with just deleting them

Fair enough, Bb. So pretty much 5 people have thus agreed on just deleting them then...

That's Russian.

Those threads have already been discussed. If they brought up anything concrete, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

That's the ACF wiki that DarkLK is from. But even then, he even said that we probably should delete them.

That and this is refering to all of the CLAMP-verse anyways.

In any case, i don't care either way. Five people so far have agreed or are fine with deleting the pages of the CLAMP verse, with at least 2 of them from the staff (one of them being a bureaucrat himself).

I'll wait around 5 more votes for the time being.

@Blahb: Hmm. Weeeeellll~ That may be fair enough to have here.

But i think that every other page of the CLAMP verse should be deleted.

Actually, there is ONE possible solution to this issue. From the link i got from Blah, i looked over at the othere threads made over at Animevice and they've made various respect threads for various verse's like for AKIRA (the movie and manga), Kongou Banchou, CLAMP, Highschool DxD, and more.

For CLAMP, i've seen several made for the Rayearth (like the one Blah linked here earlier) and for XXXHolic(?). Thing is, i haven't checked them out yet.

Actually no, only the MOKONA and X/1999 ones could possibly be saved. Also one of the threads mentioned about how the CLAMP verse does have a multiverse. The problem is the size of it as the ACF wiki has them as 2-A+ or something.

But given that nobody else can't bring it up, we'll just delete them until someone actually makes threads about them later on...

Basically if the respect threads from Animevice doesn't even work out, we'll (once again) delete all of the CLAMP-verse profiles until somebody is able to work them out on making them (if they happen to don't mind doing them, that is).

Well it's the only thing we can go, RC.

The ACF wiki may have ratings for them, yes. But here, not in this case. I mean we had one guy that tried to do this, only to get blocked due to misbaving badly. So the choice is either having all pages like the Card Captor Sakura pages to Unknown, or do the more likely one of deleting all of them. *Nods*

I think the deletion would be the best choice in this case.

Seems useless to do some virtual battles with someone who is stated as veiled or unsuitable.

Going by the majority of everyone so far plus the fact one of our bureaucrats here (who is also an admin at ACF wiki) said that it's probably better if we delete them? Pretty obvious at this point.

Anyways, if there's no other objection other than MOKONO(?) maybe, i'll start deleteing the other pages such as those from Rayearth and X/1999.

I think it's okay to save Rayearth and X/1999. They have already shown their feats during the series.

Hope we can find some feats that we can measure on Cardcaptor Sakura Sequel which might be released on July or later in this year.

Hmm. Well i mentioned earlier on the OP that the characters (except MOKONO) have stats that nobdy here had bothered to put in reasons for.

I did found the respect threads of a few on X/1999.

But in anycase, it might actually just be best to delete all of the pages. At least IMHO. Meaning CC Sakura, Rayearth, XXXHOLIC, everything of the CLAMP-verse might just as well be deleted out of here.....

Basically, i'm more leaning towards with what the majority has said so far and jsut delete all of them. If someone does manage to read through like the manga of the series and perhaps may want to remake a page here, they may do so only if what they've found and read is correct + if they actually put reasons on the page.

Well, in this case deletion(until we have proper reasoning) is a recommended thing to do, It seems like not many people know about this verse and won't work to justify the stats....

Eldritch abomination said:
Well, in this case deletion(until we have proper reasoning) is a recommended thing to do, It seems like not many people know about this verse and won't work to justify the stats....
From the looks of it, yeah it seems so.

I suppose that deletion might be more appropriate in this case. These pages are not particularly important to the wiki.

Alright so that's 9 people including 3 from the staff (2 of them being bureaucrats, 1 being an admin).

I think that's quite enough, so i'll be deleting all of them (yes, i'm considereing deleting even MOKONA) in just a little bit later...

Alright, i've deleted all of the CLAMP-verse profiles and the verse page itself.

I believe everything is now done and done with on this matter, so i'll be closing this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back