• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boxer Supersonic+ Downgrade

The Boxer​

."Yu dodges a punch"

the speed of the punch is 14.3053m/s and the distance between Yu and the punch is 0.0079734219269103m, so timeframe is 0.0079734219269103/14.3053= 0.0005573753732s. Speed would be: 0.672/0.0005573753732: 1205.65m/s. However there is ZERO evidence to suggest that Yu was moving 0.672m within 0.0005573753732s timeframe. He could just dodge by matching the other guy's pacing. If we were to compare Yu's initial position to his final position, we'd also have to take in the full distance moved by the other guy, not just the distance between Yu and his fist. This is why the calc is wrong

This feat is calculated wrong, but OP's reasons for it are completely wrong as well. Lemme explain.

The punch to face distance there is all fine, but speed is not. The arc for such a punch reaches maximum speed when your body itself completes the arc, which I don't see the bigger boxer doing it here. In the second panel, the arm is completely straightened out, where velocity drop would occur. Hence, making this entire feat unusable.

This feat is calculated wrong, but OP's reasons for it are completely wrong as well. Lemme explain.

The punch to face distance there is all fine, but speed is not. The arc for such a punch reaches maximum speed when your body itself completes the arc, which I don't see the bigger boxer doing it here. In the second panel, the arm is completely straightened out, where velocity drop would occur. Hence, making this entire feat unusable.
How many people (staff) have to agree to get the verse changed again

There was another feat back in the Takeda fight where the punch was complete if i remember correctly but DMUA was being ultra cringe about it because he though "Takeda was overwhelming Yu" or some shiz like that even though Yu blitzed the dude like 5 panels later

There was another feat back in the Takeda fight where the punch was complete if i remember correctly but DMUA was being ultra cringe about it because he though "Takeda was overwhelming Yu" or some shiz like that even though Yu blitzed the dude like 5 panels later
Link ?

There are a lot of verses (including TR) which need a lot of contexts. For that, it would be appreciable if anime interpretations are used, I guess. This feat is no exception.

I agree with this.

The Boxer​

."Yu dodges a punch"

the speed of the punch is 14.3053m/s and the distance between Yu and the punch is 0.0079734219269103m, so timeframe is 0.0079734219269103/14.3053= 0.0005573753732s. Speed would be: 0.672/0.0005573753732: 1205.65m/s. However there is ZERO evidence to suggest that Yu was moving 0.672m within 0.0005573753732s timeframe. He could just dodge by matching the other guy's pacing. If we were to compare Yu's initial position to his final position, we'd also have to take in the full distance moved by the other guy, not just the distance between Yu and his fist. This is why the calc is wrong
What speed do you suggest to use then? Peak human speed is fine? (like 10 m/s)

+ I agree about reducing the distance traveled I didn't think about it when I made it,

I just want to say that in the scan where we see Aaron finishing the punch it looks like Yu was already there since we see Aaron still moving while Yu has nothing that imply he has a movement in that scan and we also have to consider that Yu can speedblitz Aaron in that state.

Anyway trying to make the calc again Yu in order to dodge it needs more less 0,1 m so 0,1 x 10 / 0,0079734219269103 = 125,4166666666667 m/s, sounds reasonable?

What speed do you suggest to use then? Peak human speed is fine? (like 10 m/s)

+ I agree about reducing the distance traveled I didn't think about it when I made it,

I just want to say that in the scan where we see Aaron finishing the punch it looks like Yu was already there since we see Aaron still moving while Yu has nothing that imply he has a movement in that scan and we also have to consider that Yu can speedblitz Aaron in that state.

Anyway trying to make the calc again Yu in order to dodge it needs more less 0,1 m so 0,1 x 10 / 0,0079734219269103 = 125,4166666666667 m/s, sounds reasonable?
14 m/s is fine, speed doesn't matter its the other points

Klol thinks the speed is wrong. Personally I think it's fte at least, but it's whatever
Aaron isn't FTE before going all out, unless you somehow assume he is faster than Viktor but stronger doesn't necessary mean faster considering he only wins his fights because he can one shot anyone in the verse effortless but he never faced someone with a subsonic speed and even so he could have just wait for him to get tired considering Aaron can't be damaged by anyone, I believe he is superhuman at best in his normal state.

Aaron isn't FTE before going all out, unless you somehow assume he is faster than Viktor but stronger doesn't necessary mean faster considering he only wins his fights because he can one shot anyone in the verse effortless but he never faced someone with a subsonic speed and even so he could have just wait for him to get tired considering Aaron can't be damaged by anyone, I believe he is superhuman at best in his normal state.
Wouldn't he have to be stupidly fast? I thought kinetic energy was used inverse and that he creates shockwaves with his punches

Wouldn't he have to be stupidly fast? I thought kinetic energy was used inverse and that he creates shockwaves with his punches
Mh well I don't believe this is a shockwave, but if it is in my calc I can use 340 m/s since it's talking about those punches but yeah I don't think it's a shockwave

(edit: the result of the calc would be 4264,166666666666 m/s)

Last edited:
Mh well I don't believe this is a shockwave, but if it is in my calc I can use 340 m/s since it's talking about those punches but yeah I don't think it's a shockwave

(edit: the result of the calc would be 4264,166666666666 m/s)
Still this shows that bro is fast asf

Still this shows that bro is fast asf
Yeah but it doesn't say much, for example when he wanted to kill Yu so he went all out we have a clear statment that he is FTE, but only after, before we don't have much but the more he is fast the more Yu's speed increase so I would be happy to put him as high as possible.

Back