• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Black Beast vs Jubileus

Status
Not open for further replies.
SaberLily015 said:
Gargoyle 1 said:
^That doesn't mean BB is Large Planet level with soul destruction.
BB's Soul **** is far more potent than Ragna's who could tear Terumi's Soul out of Susanoo
Just a nitpick, but he could only do that because Jin observed Terumi in the Susano'o, rather then just Susano'o, thus making Terumi vulnerable.

But yeah, I believe The Black Beast should take this, even with my limited knowledge of Bayonetta.

Okay so Jubileus has soul resistance, so I can't see BB killing it now.

I think Jubileus will BFR it via a portal in it's orb. So I vote Jubileus.

Dude, Terumi in Susano'o had soul resistant and got his soul ripped out and Hakumen has nigh immunity to it but Ragna's soul eater can still effect it. I think its safe to say BB's soul hax is high enough to make Jubelius soul resistant little to no problem... but thats my opinion.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Okay so Jubileus has soul resistance, so I can't see BB killing it now.
I think Jubileus will BFR it via a portal in it's orb. So I vote Jubileus.
Susano'o has quite a bit of soul resistance with him being the original Susano'o god and was at full power yet Ragna managed to still rip Terumi out of the unit with his soul hax due to the Black Beast's power and this isn't the full power of the Black Beast.

Jubileus will still have a hell of a hard time against the Black Beast's soul hax even with it's resistance to soul attacks.

I would like to note that the Black Beast has no resistance to the likes of Age manipulation, Soul manipulation, Reality Warping, or getting decapitated. So in the end based on his file, He is pretty vulnerable here. Not to mention Jubileus indeed has powerful magic, Teleportation and everything in between. Based on files, the only thing BB has is his soul hax. Something that is outweighed by everything else Jub has.

The Black Beast has resisted Ars Armegis which has soul manipulation. The Black Beast has regen and it definitely has regenerated from decapitations before and it's decapitated head can almost act like a Remnant.

Based on his file. He doesn't have it. Nor a resistance to everything else I've stated. Based upon what I see, he has no defense for it.

I'm no longer stressed and I know everything about Jubileus, let's get to it! :)

Teleportation will not apply in this fight, as it can only teleport through portals that other Lumen Sages make.

Reality warping is not combat applicable.

I'm not denying decapitation but I'm not sure if it can be physically affected by Jubileus as it exists outside of logic.

The fact that it doesn't have soul manipulation even though it resisted it from Ars Armegis and the fact that it's literally Ragna (who has resistance to it) going out of control is a clear oversite, I'll try to get that fixed, I'm sure Sparda can help me.

Age manipulation might work though, as would BFR.

How is it not combat applicable?

"I'm not denying decapitation but I'm not sure if it can be physically affected by Jubileus as it exists outside of logic."

NLF. By this logic SSB Goku could do shit to him. Gold Saints couldn't do shit to him. The Royal Knight couldn't do shit to him. So yes Jub can harm him.

"The fact that it doesn't have soul manipulation even though it resisted it from Ars Armegis and the fact that it's literally Ragna (who has resistance to it) going out of control is a clear oversite, I'll try to get that fixed, I'm sure Sparda can help me."

That's minus one power of of many others.

It states on her weaknesses page "Her ability to reunite the trinity of realities may be through reality warping which is unusable for combat"

Just because 3 guys who are Universe level can hurt it doesn't mean a Large Planet level can hurt it. Even then, Goku has gone up against intangibility (Hit) and failed.

Actually, all that's left is age manipulation and BFR, but that's still enough to win.

-...How did I miss that?....Dragon can't read apparently....XD

-...You're missing the point....

-And Gravity Manipulation.

Can't Jubi use, you know, magic? BB's profile states that it's vulnerable to it

Neither can I!...XD It clearly states it only has resistance to the elements via existing outside of logic, so yeah, physical attacks can harm it, though Jubileus does use a lot of element related attacks, the only physical ones are it's punches.

That's what the BFR is...

Saber's reasoning of elemental immunity, and Sparda's reasoning of soul hax too strong for Jubileus to counter. Though I must admit, I feel Black Beast only wins with very high difficulty, as it doesn't have counters to Jubileus' age manipulation, magic, and BFR. Might change my vote to inconclusive, as it really just depends on who uses what first.

First Hakumen and Ragna, then Sakura vs Yang, now this?

There needs to be a rule in place for reasons above even though said reasons counter nothing......

KK thanks.

Anyway, what can Jubileus do with it's magic? All I know is it can make the orb around her which is what trapped Bayonetta. But I don't remember her using it in a combat applicable way.

Including the ones where she uses the elements which the BB resists? You know what? I have Bayonetta with me right now, I'm going to replay the fight just to be sure.

Okay after replaying the whole (holy crap I forgot how good the fight was, makes me regret never playing 2 :p) I found these.

Her weather manipulation, really not helpful as BB exists outside of logic.

Her weaves....Shoot electricity, ice and fire....Not very helpful.

Her projectile attacks are also the electricity laser, the bird is fire, and that's that.

All in all....Magic is only used to create attacks that use the elements. Although I realized something....

Jubileus is able to implant her weaves into the orb before using her gravity manipulation, and quite frankly, there's nothing stopping it from just sitting there until it gets BFR'd. I did have something where since speed is Equalized to the lowest amount and BB is only FTL it would have a harder time escaping it but eh....Kinda reaching for the stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back