• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The beasts of Bloodborne vs Guts (Berserk)

With the exception of the Moon Presense and Hunters (otherwise it would be a mega-stomp):

Guts vs all of the Bosses in Bloodborne + a couple hundred beasts.

Battlefield: Forest

Combat speed equalized

Victory: death of opponent(s)

Distance: Guts is 5km from the closest beast. The beasts are spread out by at least 10 meters from one another.

Guts has the Berserker Armor ready, but does not start using it. It will deactivate if the comes out victorious.

Can Guts beat all of these nightmarish creatures?

Beasts: 1 Guts: 0

Scourche Beast
A lot of these things... A LOT.

Guts-0
the black swordma

Cool. But A Hero Long Forgotten (me. Duh.) was turned into a low 10B by a tier 2C and therefore as a regular human teen I am not knowledgable enough (and I'm to lazy) to give an accurate and well researched answer. I can however tell you I have never played blood borne or read berserk. I have however watched both and can tell you darkbeast parl (i think) and Ludwig would destroy him in his current anime form. That is all.

Actually considering basic souls game laws may be in effect. Guts no matter how powerful would be stun locked. :)

@A Hero Long Forgotten

Guts is 8-A (and stronger with the berserker armor) - both bosses are at least 8-C. Their attacks wouldn't be enough to defeat Guts. He'd wreck them 1v2.

Ah. Ok. :) but all bosses at once? And can he even stagger them? (Answer these for the inevitable later replies as I'm not sticking around for long. I'll check the thread again tommorow)

he does have a cross-bow, throwing knives, a canon, and maybe other projectiles, so he should be able to. He could just try to cleave his way through them.

Back