• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering the fact that Kharn has several thousands of years over the batter and the reasoning above, I'll go with Kharn.

Wait, wot? Khârn has much more votes.

Anyhow, Batter got high resistance to power nullification thanks to Secret Day. Seeing this again... I'm getting a bit doubtful. I mean, there is a definite possibility that the Batter will just lolstatuseffect him into oblivion.

I take away my vote from Khârn to the Batter with actually medium difficulties at most. Of course, Khârn is way more skilled, but I can't really see him beating seversal status effects being inflicted upon him, especially with three Add-Ons simultaneously beating him up.

I vote for Batter.

He also has Power Nullification, plus ressurrection, 3 Add-Ons, Statistics Amplification and SEI.

EliminatorVenom said:
Wait, wot? Khârn has much more votes.
Anyhow, Batter got high resistance to power nullification thanks to Secret Day. Seeing this again... I'm getting a bit doubtful. I mean, there is a definite possibility that the Batter will just lolstatuseffect him into oblivion.
I doubt batter can resist a 1-b power null. Status effects would fall under unfair combat.

@Wright

Even ignoring that, most of the Batter's skills revolve smacking people really hard with his bat. And the fact that he has three Add-Ons of comparable power helping him won't make things any prettier for the Betrayer.

EliminatorVenom said:
@Wright
Even ignoring that, most of the Batter's skills revolve smacking people really hard with his bat. And the fact that he has three Add-Ons of comparable power helping him won't make things any prettier for the Betrayer.
I find it funny that you think Kharn hasn't dealt with multiple opponents before. Especially given that Batter just sort of relies on brute force and not much skill as such Kharn should have no problem dealing with all of them.

I do know he does, but what Khârn isn't used to is fighting against four people of comparable, if not greater power than his own at the same time. (Afaic, Khârn is about a few times above baseline, while the Batter is quite a bit more than just a few times)

But I have a question, though: Is Khârn's power null 1B? Because having power null granted by a 1B is really different from nullifying attacks of 1B level, or even lower.

EliminatorVenom said:
I do know he does, but what Khârn isn't used to is fighting against four people of comparable, if not greater power than his own at the same time. (Afaic, Khârn is about a few times above baseline, while the Batter is quite a bit more than just a few times)
But I have a question, though: Is Khârn's power null 1B? Because having power null granted by a 1B is really different from nullifying attacks of 1B level, or even lower.
It's a 1-B personally nullifying everything he considers unfair who is capable of nullyfying attacks from 1-B characters. Also Kharn got the tar beaten out of him by someone 6x stronger then him. He'll be fine.

SchroKatze said:
I vote for Batter.
He also has Power Nullification, plus ressurrection, 3 Add-Ons, Statistics Amplification and SEI.
All those get nullified by Khorne's blessing. Well except maybe add-ons and stat amps but Kharn has dealt with multiple opponents before as well as people much stronger then him.

Batter downgrades will make this a stomp. Or, at least, a bigger stomp than it already it was. Since, ya know, Kharn's in the Kilofoe range.

Back