• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Batman Who Laughs Vs Dreadpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBWL has a guide to destroy the multiverse, which in comparison to Dreadpool is a higher feat my a longshot. Even discounting that, I'd believe he'd be able to whip out something higher than a 4-B tier, I'd assume

Going with Dreadpool due to having actual feats on a higher level, sure TBWL has a guide to destroy the multiverse, but that's it, he has a book, that to my knowledge is just a book, while Dreadpool took out some of marvels heavy hitters

Overlord775 said:
Dreadpool was destroying the multiverse too
Not really? Killing people in a multiverse isn't the same as killing the multiverse... also meaning that base Deadpool killed a 2-C with prep, so not likely

Also, TBWL has killed his own universe as well, which had Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern.

Also, Batman isn't exactly known for bluffing, so the book has atleast some merit to itslef

Dreadpool killed being such as Thor and Thanos, also he went back in the Meta timeline to erase concepts such as hero teams by killing the three mosketeers

What universe are they in? If it is Marvel Dreadpool just uses Puppetmaster's puppets like he did to kill Galactus and Punisher. They likely are quite similar in martial arts, TBWL edges him out in that though. Dread's regen will be a problem as he is shown regenerating his head with inbetween panels when fighting Invisible Woman. Also Dreads normal weapons are higher tier than TBWL.

Tbh I was wanting to do this for a long time but never knew how to do it.

Dread's real challange is TBWL's Joker venom and cards (kudoes). With prep he can probably think of something, like I said, using puppetmaster's puppets would work, or dropping TBWL in acid jelly, or heck even keep him from attacking by trapping him in a tesseract. Teleportation also gives him the mobility edge. Dread is also physically superior in every way except intelegence. With prep they both have killed 3 to tier 2 characters so this likely will be close, though I doubt either will decide to use weapons like that on each other.

I may be byassed but atm voting for Dread, who also likely would know more about Batman (Not TBWL though), that TBWL would Deadpool or Dreadpool. Deadpool has reference Batman before, so he likely knows at the very least "of" Batman. Those were in canon, and iirc before DKTMU was a thing, so he likely would have that knowledge. Also with that knowlege he could likely releaize or learn about the Joker Venom and find a way to counter act or block that. TBWL will likely learn a way to bypass regen but that is likely going to be through acid, bfr, insineration and containment or something similar.

Compilation of some of the characters Dread has killed. I need to finish it eventually.

I'm going with TBWL, his weapons and intelligence of preparation can simply him overpower Dreadpool because I don't think he can resist against his joker venom and reality cards. With the help of preparation which is more impressive than Pools he will be able to understand Dreadpools attacks and weapons giving him the chance to surprise attack Deadpool and perhaps use the sword that he used to kill Wolverine or use bullets that is made from that sword. Therefore I vote for TBWL.

Trooper564 said:
I'm going with TBWL, his weapons and intelligence of preparation can simply him overpower Dreadpool because I don't think he can resist against his joker venom and reality cards. With the help of preparation which is more impressive than Pools he will be able to understand Dreadpools attacks and weapons giving him the chance to surprise attack Deadpool and perhaps use the sword that he used to kill Wolverine or use bullets that is made from that sword. Therefore I vote for TBWL.
What keeps Dreadpool from getting the Puppetmaster's Puppets and making TBWL kill himself?

Then yeah Dread just gets a Puppetmaster puppet and just makes TBWL kill himself. Even cosmic level beings couldn't resist it so I doubt TBWL has anyway to avoid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back