• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Batman who Laughs vs All 1-A's

Can someone pls tell me the context of this scan

@Ryu

After killing literally everyone on Earth -22, BWL joined Barbatos so he could wipe out the Multiverse, having captured the Over-Monitor (not the OverMonitor and forced him to watch as the BWL tried to destroy the multiverse.

It's him imprisoning the "Over-Monitor" (Note the hyphen). I imagine the joke is associating it with the other Overmonitor/The Overvoid.

Didn't this batman actually kill the spectre or something lol

Batman Who laughs is prep god batman but unironically

How powerful is this "Over-Monitor".

Tfw you can with prep kill 2A beings but cant predict Batman and Joker cooperating despite combining aspects of both

@Reppuzan How the hell did BWL restrain him then?

Ryukama said:
@Reppuzan How the hell did BWL restrain him then?
The all mighty power of PIS.

Either that or "Muh Preptime"

I mean, he has a book called "How to destroy the multiverse" and Barbatos to help out so beating 2As with prep is slightly less outlandish than normal batman doing it

Beating 2-As with a book isn't any more believable. No tech or physical prep of a character like Batman can possibly subdue a 2-A.

Who is Barbatos?

@AW
Barbatos Dark Multiverse 0001
This guy

Dream of The Endless stated that Barbatos could destroy all stories along with the fact he decided to directly get involved with Barbatos's invasion

But like BWL would've had to physically restrain him to get him on that chair.

And why doesn't Overmonitor just break the chair?

PIS

2A plot manipulation

Honestly, my guess would probably be something like being heavily drained by barbatos if I want to try to make it coherent in terms of powerscaling.

Also, why is BWL's gun 5A when its far more likely that its merely exploitative of a weakness rather than eight metal just being a planet busting thing?

"To win, you need to adapt, and to adapt, you need to be able to laugh away all the restraints. Everything holding you back. You see... A Batman who laughs... is a Batman who always wins. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

solo tier

BWL clearly has the hero from medaka box, except he doesn't even need to be remotely near heroic for it to work

type 8 immortality based on laughing

Back