• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are at 8-C, Re-Taekwondo is restricted. Unrestricted Ohma is being used, Mori's strongest 8-C key. Any amps that enter the next tier are restricted.

Speed is Equalized.

Winner via knockout.

Mori Jin:0

Tokita Ohma:0

Incon:0

Last edited:
Acupunctures and new type of martial arts but since the acupuntures can stats amp him pretty much the same with the first with out using Re-Taekwondo
Are the amps enough for a tier jump? Because this is only 8-C, nothing higher for either character.

Tell me about the new martial arts tho.

Are the amps enough for a tier jump? Because this is only 8-C, nothing higher for either character.

Tell me about the new martial arts tho.
The amps can tier jump him from 8-C to High 8-C the new martial arts gave him some abilities like ice manipulation and durability negations with certain techniques

The amps can tier jump him from 8-C to High 8-C the new martial arts gave him some abilities like ice manipulation and durability negations with certain techniques
Yeah, 8-C only for this match.

Ice Manipulation is definitely useful.

Ohma has some ways to negate durability, how does Mori's work?

Mori's acupuncture isn't restricted so nothing stops him from amping himself like 8 times and AP stomping.

Restricting Re-Taekwando bruh be doing Mori dirty T_T
I'll Unrestrict it when Ohma gets upgraded
What does Ohma usually start with?
He usually starts with the Flame Kata, more specifically Flash Fire and Phantom Pace, both of which use ever change footwork and afterimages to confuse the enemy. He also usually chains into other Kata's such as The Adamantine Kata Iron-Breaker and the Redirection Kata.

He usually starts with the Flame Kata, more specifically Flash Fire and Phantom Pace, both of which use ever change footwork and afterimages to confuse the enemy. He also usually chains into other Kata's such as The Adamantine Kata Iron-Breaker and the Redirection Kata.
Unless Ohma has anything to prevent Mori from instantly copying his movements via seeing them, then Mori would probably just counter him. Although, it isn't like Ohma doesn't know how to counter the Niko Style himself, so this wouldn't really be that big of a deal.

Mori's durability negation works by using the wind pressure from his attacks to rattle somebody's insides, for example when he used his durability negation to rattle his opponent's brain via wind pressure and cause them to lose their balance, so this would come in handy for dealing with Ohma's techniques that primarily involve footwork.

Unless Ohma has anything to prevent Mori from instantly copying his movements via seeing them, then Mori would probably just counter him. Although, it isn't like Ohma doesn't know how to counter the Niko Style himself, so this wouldn't really be that big of a deal.
Exactly my thought, plus some Kata's Mori would be unable to copy, such as The Redirection Kata. He'd need to know how to control the flow of Power, which is only possible by those with excellent Kinetic Vision such as Ohma, same thing goes for Demonsbane.
Mori's durability negation works by using the wind pressure from his attacks to rattle somebody's insides, for example when he used his durability negation to rattle his opponent's brain via wind pressure and cause them to lose their balance, so this would come in handy for dealing with Ohma's techniques that primarily involve footwork.
Ohma has already fought through having his brain rattled and concussed. In terms of endurance, Ohma has dealt with crazy amounts of damage, continous internal damage done to him throughout the years due to the Possessing Spirit and such.

Ohma has ways to defend his insides from getting wrecked, such as The Adamantine Kata that he can use to enhance the durability of his organs and stop them from attacking exploding them. Ohma has damn good balance so I'm unsure if that's gonna be enough to make him lose balance considering his experience with it comes to momentum.

Ohma has already fought through having his brain rattled and concussed. In terms of endurance, Ohma has dealt with crazy amounts of damage, continous internal damage done to him throughout the years due to the Possessing Spirit and such.

Ohma has ways to defend his insides from getting wrecked, such as The Adamantine Kata that he can use to enhance the durability of his organs and stop them from attacking exploding them. Ohma has damn good balance so I'm unsure if that's gonna be enough to make him lose balance considering his experience with it comes to momentum.
Mori has fought against tons of fighters who are just way to damn resilient to go down, along with his high adaptability in a fight, he could use some of his offensive acupuncture techniques that can do a couple of things once he realizes Ohma isn't going down with just that:

Create blood clots in Ohma's body that causes blood to rapidly pile up, making his limbs just ******* explode lol.

Literally shut down the nerves in his limbs, paralyzing them.

Or just kill him via the Instant Death technique. Although, he isn't likely to use this one.

Mori also doesn't have to worry about any pain either via using Painlessness, which completely prevents him from feeling any pain, or just through his sheer pain tolerance that allows him to get stabbed multiple times, take explosions to the face, and have multiple bones cracked.

Or, yknow, he'd just try to beat the ever living shit out of Ohma if he gets angry. He does that a lot lol.

Mori has fought against tons of fighters who are just way to damn resilient to go down, along with his high adaptability in a fight, he could use some of his offensive acupuncture techniques that can do a couple of things once he realizes Ohma isn't going down with just that:

Create blood clots in Ohma's body that causes blood to rapidly pile up, making his limbs just ******* explode lol.
Ohma actually suffers this as a consequence of his Possessing Spirit, and he's had his limbs bruised into near mush by Wakatsuki, and he has techniques that allow him to utilize his bones to move and stand as opposed to just the muscles.
Literally shut down the nerves in his limbs, paralyzing them.
Ohma doesn't need the nerves, he can control his limbs by controlling the muscles in his body manually or simply by using his bones. Also Ohma can do the same but to a much greater degree via Chi Blockage which shuts down the entire nervous system with one blow.
Or just kill him via the Instant Death technique. Although, he isn't likely to use this one.
How does this work?
Mori also doesn't have to worry about any pain either via using Painlessness, which completely prevents him from feeling any pain, or just through his sheer pain tolerance that allows him to get stabbed multiple times, take explosions to the face, and have multiple bones cracked.
Ohma has done all of that, his base endurance is already crazy enough but Ohma can also produce Endorphins 6x greater than that of Morphine, making him ignore pain as a whole.
Or, yknow, he'd just try to beat the ever living shit out of Ohma if he gets angry. He does that a lot lol.
Getting angry isn't a great idea as that would just allow Ohma to exploit his rage, find openings etc. Also Mori has no answer for Demonsbanes, a Formless counter that has zero wasted movements and is resistant to Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis.

Ohma actually suffers this as a consequence of his Possessing Spirit, and he's had his limbs bruised into near mush by Wakatsuki, and he has techniques that allow him to utilize his bones to move and stand as opposed to just the muscles.
What stops Mori from I dunno, breaking his bones? Not really a good point but I'm just ******* around lol.
Ohma doesn't need the nerves, he can control his limbs by controlling the muscles in his body manually or simply by using his bones. Also Ohma can do the same but to a much greater degree via Chi Blockage which shuts down the entire nervous system with one blow.
How does Chi Blockage work?
How does this work?
He pokes you in the chest and you die. Not kidding, that's how it works lol.
Ohma has done all of that, his base endurance is already crazy enough but Ohma can also produce Endorphins 6x greater than that of Morphine, making him ignore pain as a whole.
Then let's just say they're pretty much equal in terms of pain tolerance.
Getting angry isn't a great idea as that would just allow Ohma to exploit his rage, find openings etc. Also Mori has no answer for Demonsbanes, a Formless counter that has zero wasted movements and is resistant to Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis.
It isn't really like Mori really has any more openings than he usually would when he's angry. He doesn't just lose his shit and move all willy nilly, if anything, he's even stronger and more focused when angry to the point he performed those pain tolerance feats I mentioned.

I'm leaning towards voting for Ohma, but I like Mori so I'm gonna keep arguing for him cause why not :/

It isn't like I have a real legit response to it, since it's actually a pretty big advantage for Ohma if he has no openings in his technique. Although, Mori has fought against people like Ilpyo who Mori himself stated, had no openings. (Gonna look for a scan on that.) He actually used his accelerated development to develop that ice kick thing, during the fight with Ilpyo. In terms of accelerated development, Mori throughout the series has used styles he'd never even seen before and gotten used to them extremely quickly, so I don't really know if Mori could match Ohma in the Niko Style if he attempted to copy it, but it seems like Ohma's skill might edge it out.

Although once Ilpyo used Borrowed Power (it's a thing in God of Highschool, Mori doesn't use it) he got stomped pretty hard.

What stops Mori from I dunno, breaking his bones? Not really a good point but I'm just ******* around lol.
Skill-
How does Chi Blockage work?
Chi Blockage works by Ohma striking the opponent in the solar plexus, targeting the entire nervous system.
He pokes you in the chest and you die. Not kidding, that's how it works lol.
Lol that's kinda like how Chi Blockage works then. The ultimate technique P O K E.
Then let's just say they're pretty much equal in terms of pain tolerance.
Agreed.
It isn't really like Mori really has any more openings than he usually would when he's angry. He doesn't just lose his shit and move all willy nilly, if anything, he's even stronger and more focused when angry to the point he performed those pain tolerance feats I mentioned.
Yeah that's fair.

Hm.... This will be a tough one. I feel like Mori's accelerated development would allow him to quickly adapt to Ohma's skills, but shit like formless and demonsbane will be really tricky to adapt to due to them not having a well, uh, well a form lol.

If Mori used his ice kick, he could probably freeze Ohma, but he's literally only ever used it once in his fight with Ilpyo. I'd have liked to see it used more in the series lol-

Techniques like the Jin Hoechook, which is a powerful kick that Mori can use that creates air currents that can be used to extend Mori's range or protect him from attacks, will definitely help him out. Although, he doesn't spam this one as he does with his other techniques since it's considered one of his trump cards.

Kinda torn here lol.

Mori's AP increases as the fight goes on. Without Re-Taekwondo he still has Karate, Wolgwang Swordsmanship, Ssam-Su Taekkyeon, Bongchim Style Acupuncture, and Dirty Boxing.

The above martial arts give him a really good variety of techniques to use against Ohma, on top of just copying Ohma's techniques or developing new techniques to counter Ohma.

Mori can also use precog by maintaining body contact with Ohma through sensing muscle movements. This is also coupled with Mori's insane life preservation instincts that have saved his life at least once and allowed him to counter his opponents while attacking him multiple times.

Cherry on top is that Mori can create large pillars of flames using Ssam-Su Taekkyeon by igniting oxygen rich air with his kicks.

Mori's AP increases as the fight goes on. Without Re-Taekwondo he still has Karate, Wolgwang Swordsmanship, Ssam-Su Taekkyeon, Bongchim Style Acupuncture, and Dirty Boxing.

The above martial arts give him a really good variety of techniques to use against Ohma, on top of just copying Ohma's techniques or developing new techniques to counter Ohma.

Mori can also use precog by maintaining body contact with Ohma through sensing muscle movements. This is also coupled with Mori's insane life preservation instincts that have saved his life at least once and allowed him to counter his opponents while attacking him multiple times.

Cherry on top is that Mori can create large pillars of flames using Ssam-Su Taekkyeon by igniting oxygen rich air with his kicks.
I didn't bring a number of these up because Mori doesn't regularly use a lot of the techniques that he copys so I'm like, "Do I have to prove if this is in character or not...?"

I mean if you take away his primary martial art, he will use the others. This was a huge plot point when Ilpyo showed him that he could not use Re-Taekwondo against him.

This is fair, however the Niko Style is essentially a mixture of dozens of other martial arts.
Copying is useless for Ohma's Niko Style as he's already been trained to counter the Style as seen with Niko and Kiryu. Ohma also excels in countering his opponents styles.
Mori can also use precog by maintaining body contact with Ohma through sensing muscle movements.
Ohma already has a resistance to Precognition, and that's something that Ohma was capable of doing from chapter one. A large chunk of his training from Niko was to be unpredictable and has moves to trick analytical prediction that are based on breathing, muscles movements, heart beats, etc in the form of Swimming Swallow and Demonsbane, a Formless counter that's resistant to Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis.
This is also coupled with Mori's insane life preservation instincts that have saved his life at least once and allowed him to counter his opponents while attacking him multiple times.
This part I'm a little confused, could you specify? Countering and attacking isn't exactly impressive but I assum there's more context to this.
Ohma should be able to avoid it with moves such as the Flame Kata which increases his speed, allowing him to go to top speed instantly and change directions rapidly without losing any momentum or speed. Move's like this are able to throw off Gensai's Foresight which is capable of working on Kanoh's Formless which has resistance to Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis from the Fist Eye.

Anyway I'm gonna remake this match later or have someone else do it :p as me and Azon were talking before, this can be done with different keys now since the current ones don't have similar stats.

Anyway I'm gonna remake this match later or have someone else do it :p as me and Azon were talking before, this can be done with different keys now since the current ones don't have similar stats.
Still have to restrict Re-Taekwando because it allows him to go 8-B 🌚

Assumed we were using the key where Ohma was High 8-C with Advance Or possessing spirit for the nerds who call it that.

Assumed we were using the key where Ohma was High 8-C with Advance Or possessing spirit for the nerds who call it that.
Mori doesn't have 8-B dura at all? If not then yeah it would be High 8-C for both instead.

that's not how you spell chad

Back