• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Amazing Spider-Man vs. The Great Papyrus

How does Papyrus Gravity manipulation and soul manipulation works?

Because I played the game and on it, I just had to jump the bones, but how it would translate into a battle?

Well, it prevents you from using flight or anything like that.

Uhh... voting for Spidey I guess, Spider Sense will sure help alot against Papyrus's seemingly basic attacks (well, more basic then Sans's).

Pap's has a 2x AP advantage over Spiderman? That helps but I'm still going for Parker.

Yeah, also voting for him, spider sense, smarter than papyrus, webs, and the gravity/soul manipulation isn't helping much in this fight

This was already made and Papyrus won, unanimously, but if we are redoing it...

Papyrus due to higher AP, Blue attacks (Which most of the time can't be dodged normally), Gravity manipulation, "Basic attacks", and soul manipulation.

Looks pretty simple and can easily be aimdodged IMO.

I completely forgot about blue attacks though.

I mean, is not like Spiderman will try to tank the blue attacks.

Besides, I am pretty sure that he could just use his webs to use the environment to help him dodge and attack.

Blues attacks, most of the time, can´t be dodged normally IIRC.

But yeah, Spider-Man already dodged things far worse with precog.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Blues attacks, most of the time, can´t be dodged normally IIRC.
He must be still to not be affected by blue attacks, is not about dodging or not, is just that if you get hit by a blue attack while doing an action, he will get hurt

And I would like to remember that even when he was fighting genocidal frisk/Chara, he explained how the blue attack worked, so...

By 'Blue Attack' we means his gravity Manipulation or his attack the bones that only deal damage?

Anyhow, Spider-sense would be a good counter and I can see Spidey using his wisecrack to dent Papyrus' self-esteem and eventually incapacitate him with his web with his difficulty. We know Papyrus is strong, but not very skilled in combat

I vote Inconclusiv

spider sense would make spider man has a big advantage

but spidey needs prep time to know how to dodge blue bones(ps :he would not know that he need to stop to dodge the blue bones in the middle of the fight cus the spider sense would tell him to move every time a blue bone got close to him)

and paps ap advantage would make make spidey takes so long to beat him

and paps dosent summon much blue bones on his attacks so he will take him down after a Long time tho

they will take each much time to beat each other so we can't decide who would win

Unfair papyrus needs equalized speed and blood lusted to even stand a chance against Spider-Man otherwise this will be a stomp in Spider-Man's favor

Back