• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Admin VS The Hacker

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Two dudes that are almost the opposite of each other. The Admin VS The Hacker, their terms being also the opposite on the internet. One is a enforcer of order and justice, the other the bringer of chaos and destruction. WHO WINS THIS BATTLE?!

The space was, indeed, unlimited. At least, when saw from most angles. That was what the Admin thought, as he looked at the horizon, sitting with his legs crossed over a flying, slow asteroid.

He closed his eyes, appreciating the peace while he could, as the shooting stars flared back and forth with millions of white dots on the sky, the unlimited stars of space.

Suddenly, his eyes shot open, as a ominous feeling took over him. Something wrong happened to the space-time, and it didn't seemed to be the usual battle against entities capable of that... No, it seemed someone who truly wished the destruction of the universe! Judging from the aura, the presence was on earth... Why that place had so many troublemakers?

The Admin instantly stood, and with a mighty leap, he jumped from the asteroid to the void of space, and within a minimal fraction of a nanosecond, he propelled himself towards earth, that was too far away from him.

(...)

He arrived there shortly, within a second. He saw a strange teen/man who was clad with long, blue clothes, not very different from the Admin's own, but still not identical. He emanated pulses of reality-defying energy, that opened rifts on space-time itself!

The strange teen looked at him, and he smiled.

"Oho! What do we have here? You must be one of these pesky heroes who tried to stop me!"

"No... I am not one of your pesky heroes. I am the Admin, and I command you to stop, or you will face punishment."

"Eh, I'd rather not. I'd rather punish you for interrupting me."

"Kid, you do not know with who you are talking with... But if you want to have things that way, so be it!"
The Admin entered on a fighting stance, while the Hacker just smiled arrogantly.

The Admi

VS

The Hacker

They will fight on earth, on some random plains, at daytime.

RULES:

1. No preparation time.

2. The Admin is on base form, but he is willing to use all his weaponry and powers to stop the Hacker instead of playing with him. The Hacker is on his Gamemaster form.

3. Three rounds:

I: Speed unequalized.

II: Speed equalized.

III: General stats comparision.

Round 1: The Hacker has speed adventage and The Admin has a weakness that the hacker can use

Round 2: The same as round 1 but the hacker has no speed adventage

Round 3: well it seems overall the hacker can win

Overall i think the hacker wins

I'm giving this one to The Admin, he just seems more powerful.

Round 1: Speed is everything, Hacker Wins.

Round 2: Speed is a Tie, Admin Wins.

Round 3: The Admin Wins.

Back