• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

cosmic cube thanos vs time power unleashed

speed equalized

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

I believe mechi has a ridiculous AP advantage over thanos. And I think thanos doesn't resist absorption.
What can thanos do here?

I don't think Absorption works anymore on Thanos because it's Life-Force no? Cosmic Cube makes its user beyond natural and scientific laws like that

In general Thanos is supposedly incorporeal when wielding the Cosmic Cube, and I don't see any NPI on Mechikabura's page

Which is under scientific laws, which is something Thanos is beyond.

Cosmic Cube can power absorb too, so any Power Mechi is using, ain't gonna belong to him anymore, considering he doesn't have a resist against it

Idk dude, honestly seems like Thanos just stomps here

Thanos' starting move isn't really consistent.

Ok. I think mechi can one shot thanos due to AP advantage. But then thanos will turn incorporeal like infinite zamasu.
Xeno dabura was able to mind hax infinite zamasu.
So correct if i am wrong, mechi can mind hax thanos incorporeal form after one shotting his body.

Wank because Marvel supporters aren't active enough to defend characters, and people then rushing to conclusion

Back