• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh that's a thing.

I'm like the least reliable person to argue tier 2 PMMM though so I'll wait.

Basically a small portion of yourself, like an Avatar.

Thanos can't seal an Omnipresent being across two multiverses though....

I mean were the Marvel 2-As omnipresent across two multiverses, you'd need that kind of range to affect Madoka

This is a stomp unless Thanos can absorb her into his universe, which he likely can't.

Schnee One said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
Thanos does sealed several omnipresents tho
When?
Lord_Chaos

Master_Order

Death_(Marvel_Comics)

Eternity

At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Had full control over the Infinity Gauntlet. Simultaneously defeated multiple cosmic and abstract entities, including Death, Lord Chaos, Master Order, the Stranger, two Celestials, one of which was The One Above All, and Galactus. Later defeated Eternity with the same ease)

Thanos can seal omnipresents across two multiverses, his range is one of the highest in 2-A. He can also just absorb her like he did to Eternity. Who embodied many realms.

I'm gonna have to ask for evidence on all of that. Thanos' range is but Universal+ (anything beyond that would need to be reduced within his universe). Eternity is omnipresent on one universe (the one he sealed anyway). Don't use the word "embody", it means nothing on its own.

Each of the stones alone contain multiverses. There was a whole comic on somone venturing within the reality stone and discovering a multitude of realms.

>Sees range

Well f*ck this contradicts so many things. The multiverses within the stones mean nothing as they are still within the universe.

Thanos mindhaxed multiple 2-A+ at the same time.She can resist that?

Also,about the range,in the New Avenger Steve was able to push the parralel universe away,although it was the state when universes got very close to each other.

Back