• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos Vs Darkseid

Hmm from what I could see speed wasn't equalized (some people apparently still thought Darkseid was faster despite Thanos being Omnipresente), some people thought Thanos had the infinity gauntlet (even though it was stated that he only had the cosmic cube) and ultimately seemed to be go nowhere other than a few arguments that actually had some good reasoning.

Also since this isn't your thread you can give input on who you think wins.

so i guess the infinity gauntlet and the anti life equation cancel each other out,since they are both universal omnipresence and omnipotence granting objects/ideas(i could be very wrong but the IG does have more quantifiable feats,so it may be more powerful?).And as far as thanos vs darkseid goes,darkseid wins mid diff.

HOTU Thanos >>>>> FC Darkseid > (or equal to) IG Thanos >>> Pre-Crisis Darkseid > (or equal to) CC Thanos > Thanos > (or equal to) N52 Darkseid >> Post-Crisis Darkseid

I don't really know how powerful Thanos was when he had the Cosmic-Cube, but most people are telling me that CC is leagues below the IG, so yeah...^ my opinion.

Back