• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dontae123000 said:
I'm still going to classify Alien X as omnipotent but whatever.
Out of bias and denial. I'm sorry, but there are multiple limitations, weaknesses and plot points that clearly show Alien X is not omnipotent.

How can an omnipotent being get their powers absorbed by someone else? How can an omnipotent being rely on separate personalities in order to take action on things? Why does an omnipotent being need to follow a set of laws or else other entities will punish it? How can an omnipotent being take harm, damage and have difficulty defeating another perso? How can an omnipotent being get its life force drained out?

Statements calling Alien X "omnipotent" don't mean much when he clearly shows the exact opposite of what being omnipotent is.

Jesus lord what the hell.... Should I make a "What is omnipotence" thread to stop this from being as ridiculously detailed?

Guys, drop the omnipotent thing. It's not a valid argument even if it's used to describe a character.

If we go by that, Marvel's Odin and his equals (other Skyfathers) are omnipotent.

But he's not since he can't even make that hammer follow him.

Gemmysaur said:
Guys, drop the omnipotent thing. It's not a valid argument even if it's used to describe a character.

If we go by that, Marvel's Odin and his equals (other Skyfathers) are omnipotent.

But he's not since he can't even make that hammer follow him.
THIS!

First off, just because I follow the rules on this site, doesn't mean I can't call a character omnipotent. I'm not violating any rule especially since what I'm saying is based off the actual show.

2. It didn't exactly destroy the other timelines. They described it as "wiped out" as in erased. I'm pretty sure it erased other timelines since the device is based off Chronosapiens and the closest thing they can do to destruction is age something to dust or remove its existence with their time powers.

Third, when I said "whatever" I meant moving on as in I didn't want to argue about omnipotence anymore since everyone including authors of fiction have their own point of view on the term. And I'm not "biased and in denial" when I'm basing my beliefs off of pure facts.

Fourth, fusing your most powerful aliens to make an alien who isn't the BEST, but probably a good runner up sounds like a fun idea that Ben would do. Plus, Atomic-X doesn't appear to have the personalities so that's another reason.

Well sorry but if thats the case then your belief of omnipotence is not what omnipotence really is. There are clearly multiple limits and weaknessses for Alien X so like Ryu said, not acknowleding them is pure bias and denial.

No offense.

I'm pretty sure spreading misinformation or trying to use a word out of context, since the context of the show is pretty bluntly not the accurate one, therefore by attempting to use it the dictionary or mainstream context is lying, thus is breaking a rule. At least I think that's what's happening.

But I think this has escalated quite enough, lets just drop this argument guys.

Thanos still has Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (things Alien X has shown no resistance to) plus everything Alien X has.

Anyway it doesn't seem like this fight will get anywhere since its been derailed hard.

Dontae you can read the tiering system and understand how this wiki defines omnipotence. Even tier 0 characters are only questionable

Dropping the argument is what I wanted to do in the first place, I even said it about 2 times and these guys that it was just so necessary to just get the last word.

You almost tempted me to bring up the actual definition of omnipotence once again, but going to be the bigger man here and just drop the argument since I said my side of the argument and you guys said yours and no one's view or opinion is going to change.

Anyway, do me you mind explaining to me how the Soul Gem works? I feel like once Ben gains control over Alien X, he could do something to negate the mind manipulation

^

Going to make one final argument. Whether or not you guys agree if Alien X is omnipotent, the point is, he defeats Thanos. Alien X wins tbh since he survived the destruction of the entire universe and everything in it without a scratch. Thanos might have some impressive durability, but none is as powerful as that,

Not to mention, Alien X's striking power is enough to harm someone with his own durability. And Alien X's thoughts become reality.

@WhoeverDecidesToArgueAboutAlienX'sRealityWarping, not going to argue with you since this is proven in the show and stated SEVERAL TIMES. Point is, Alien X stomps and I want an admin to look at both their abilities and feats to determine the victor (Alien X lol)

Currently Alien X and IG Thanos have the same durability, so yes his durability is as impressive as that, heck multiple Universe level+ beings couldnt even take him down.

Thanos' striking power is that high as well

Honestly looking a their pages Thanos does appear to have better hax...

Dontae123000 said:
^

Going to make one final argument. Whether or not you guys agree if Alien X is omnipotent, the point is, he defeats Thanos. Alien X wins tbh since he survived the destruction of the entire universe and everything in it without a scratch. Thanos might have some impressive durability, but none is as powerful as that,

Not to mention, Alien X's striking power is enough to harm someone with his own durability. And Alien X's thoughts become reality.

@WhoeverDecidesToArgueAboutAlienX'sRealityWarping, not going to argue with you since this is proven in the show and stated SEVERAL TIMES. Point is, Alien X stomps and I want an admin to look at both their abilities and feats to determine the victor (Alien X lol)
In which all of those mean nothing due to halving the same durability and attack potency. Alien X is outclassed in Hax department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back