• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos hotu and protege downgrade

I believe Thanos & protege should get a downgrade because they never fought with the true body of the abstracts(Eternity,Lt etc?) We know that hotu posses toaa mere powers but he never shown the power above the true body of the abstracts.

hotu powers are just M-Body level.

And for protege he never fought with true bodies thats why scathan was able to judge him.

You can ask Matthew to comment here if you wish. However, I do not think that Jim Starlin ever used the concept of M-Bodies in the HOTU story or othervise.

I vaguely recall that Mark Gruenwald may have used the concept of M-Bodies in a Quasar issue to retcon the Protege storyline, although I may very well misremember.

Antvasima said:
You can ask Matthew to comment here if you wish. However, I do not think that Jim Starlin ever used the concept of M-Bodies in the HOTU story or othervise.
I vaguely recall that Mark Gruenwald may have used the concept of M-Bodies in a Quasar issue to retcon the Protege storyline, although I may very well misremember.
Well yeah If they get downgradrd they will be 2-A?

And yes I will ask Matt.

Back