• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos Abilities Additions

• Teleportation: I kinda want to say that his ship did it, but I can't, so I agree.
  • Mind Manipulation: Yes, specifically the first sentence is Perception Manipulation and Madness Manipulation (as well as mind control which he should already have), and Classic Drax should have Resistance to all of it.
  • Portal Creation: Yes. He as well was able to communicate with others before entering. What range should he have with the portal (and Telepathy)? As they are talking about the Magus I can see them being in another timeline, is this the case?
  • Energy Projection: Yes.
  • Plant Manipulation: Yes.
  • Memory Manipulation: Yes.
  • Size Manipulation & Transformation: Yes.
>"It should say "Has all of the abilities of The Infinity Gauntlet, has displayed" followed by the abilities he's demonstrated with the IG."

I like far more the current way to present powers, it allows to list afterwards powers that a character only suggested to have/use, and powers it should have but weren't demonstrated.

• Paralysis Inducement and Forcefield Creation: Kinda redundant when he already has Sealing.
So yeah, nice work on everything.

he is a super genius tho.

he has consistently shown to be as smart if not smarter then reed richards and other super geniuses

Genius Intelligence as a power covers that. Can you help us by proving those intelligence feats with scans so we may incorporate that into the profile?

it'll take me some time to find the feats that put him on reed richrads level of smart but it'll take me a while since they never really went head to head in the comics without thanos having the gountlet or some other cosmic dodat

but who knows i might just be misremambering things if i find anything i'll drop it here

The abilities accepted by Eficiente and POTM can probably be applied.

I can add them if someone unlocks his profile, and I'll mention once I'm done.

Know the range of the portal Thanos made, which could be Low Multiversal.

Back