• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tezzeret vs Yuki Terumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tezzeret has a spare mind that he has on him to take mind-based attacks for him. He also resists Jace's powers de facto, who can flip off people's minds like a switch, mindcontrol, et cetera.

How does his BFR resistance work?

I'm assuming tezz has his equipment, since this is for strongest non Smurf.

What was he suggested on that thread for then...

Based on the scans that I've found when binge playing the entire series. Hence why I said to NOT make the match in the first place.

Terumi is Smurf 100%. 4-D Reactive Evolution for evolving to Embryo, **** you soul damage, conceptual prison that works on Low 2-Cs. ******* bullshit hax he has.

Dargoo Faust said:
ShiroyashaGinSan said:
And how good is his soul resistance?
He can take damage to his soul and survive, not much other than that.
Then yeah, Terumi completely stomps him considering he resists nearly every hax he has and has soul hax beyond capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back