• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teseo has two pages.

Teseo from Azure Striker Gunvolt has two seperate pages. And they have differences. Needless to say, I don't really know what to do. Here are some noteworthy differences between the two.

They have different quotes.

They're powers and abilites have several differences. To be fair, most of the differences are the classification of his powers. One calls it Technilogical Manipulation and the other calls it Data Manipulation, one calls it Physics Manipulation and the other calls it Reality Warping. One calls it flight, the other calls it levitation. Though some bigger differences are that one has possible Death and/or Curse manipulation with curse scripts, while the other lacks this. One gives him spacial manipulation and homing attacks. The other dosn't. Both pages are missing things.

As for speed, one scales Teseo to GV's lightning and the other dosn't.

Striking strength is also different, as one has it as building and the other has it as unknown (Saying he usually just uses projectiles)

Intelligence is considered as High in one and Genius in another. The one with high notes that he was easily tricked by Merak, while the one with genius says he is a master hacker and he improved eden's technology.

One says his powers can be hacked, the other dosn't note this. there are also several other differences with weaknesses.

Needless to say, we need to find some way to fix this, and soon.

I say that you should go with the Teseo (Azure Striker Gunvolt) one. After reading through them both, that one seems better.

Ah. Alright. Should I change the page that is just "Teseo" to Nova or something since he's where all of ASG's scaling is currently from?

Expet that is not currently possible. A user of my caliber cannot change page names. It'll just have to be taken down normally.

By the way, shouldn't one of the two pages be edited to be some form of combination, since the one that is just Teseo has some abilities that seem correct that Teseo (Azure Striker Gunvolt) dosn't and vice versa?

For now I think we should try to make the pages the exact same to try and prevent confusion when possible.

The Smashor said:
By the way, shouldn't one of the two pages be edited to be some form of combination, since the one that is just Teseo has some abilities that seem correct that Teseo (Azure Striker Gunvolt) dosn't and vice versa?
What about doing this?

Back