• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terrarian vs. Ryuko Matoi

Jinsye

She/Her
The first thread died and the second thread was an incoherent mess, let's try this again.

Block boi A died to this girl, so it's time for Block boi B to take his turn.

Speed Equalized

High 6-A versions used.

Who wins?

Terrarian: 0

Ryuko: 0

Ryuko
Terrarian boss fight

WeeklyBattles said:
How far into High 6-A is the Terrarian?
1/3 to moon level; last time I checked he's 1000 times stronger than her, but I may have done the math wrong

The gap was that big? I thought it was like 15x or something.

Plus I figured Ryuko's reactive evolution could take care of a gap like 15x.

Wait what is the Terrarian's ap because he one shot Dante into oblivion when we made a match for him

1.2817325e+28 joules, the bare minumum for the feat that he is High 6-A for is 3.8451974e+28 joules, split in three as it took three bosses to perform said feat

I want to ask more questions, but Saikou's the one who made the profile (I play terraria a lot, but i don't think I'm knowledgeable enough), so maybe I'll ask him some questions ,because i'm Pretty sure we don't scale the Terrarian to the bare minimum , but right now I'm going to bed (hope this thread doesn't turn into the last one (Terrarian vs Ryuko not Steve).

@Keeweed Not the bare minimum of High 6-A, the bare minimum of stopping a solar eclipse, which is at the absolute least 3.8451974e+28 joules for not knowing the timeframe of said feat

We know the timeframe for the Solar Eclipse. And it's FTL. So the bosses are scaled to 1/3rd of baseline 5-C.

Also just a heads up: No Lifeforce manip for Terrarian in this Tier. Just so we don't end up like last time.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
We know the timeframe for the Solar Eclipse. And it's FTL. So the bosses are scaled to 1/3rd of baseline 5-C.
So how many times stronger is the Terrarian?

Ok. I've heard Ryuko reactive evolution is apparently super op, so I'll wait a bit to vote (got to think about it)

Tfw the Terrarian actually has scissors as weapons, and they reference Kill La Kill...But they're only High 7-C.

Pretty sure that the status effect that negates regen, magical/fire attacks and immense AP advantage would make the Terrarian able to bypass her regen.

I guess I'll vote for the Terrarian aswell. His Ap advantage is huge, and while Ryüko could possibly adapt to it. The chances of him pulling out a AoE weapon or cursed flames (he's going to see that his sword is doing jack 5 seconds in) before she adapts to the ap advantage is incredibly high.

This is a massive AP stomp, Ryuko isnt adapting to fight someone thousands of times stronger than herself

WeeklyBattles said:
This is a massive AP stomp, Ryuko isnt adapting to fight someone thousands of times stronger than herself
When I said that, you said I was wrong and Saikou said he's only above ten times stronger than her, so was I wrong that he's a thousand times stronger or was I right?

Ah okay, my mistake then, 10x advantge is nothing to High 6-A Ryuko, she easily adapted that much in the first half of her final fight with Ragyo. AoE wont help him much, and Cursed Flames only nullify up to Low-Mid regen

^ I wasn't reforring to nullifying regen, I was reforring to burning her to a crisp with the Ap advantage he has.

Burning her wont do anything as she'd regenerate from the damage and come back stronger. It would hurt but it wouldnt kill her.

Weekly I hate to ask because lots of people ask for poof for dumb things, like Ryüko's regen despite it being really obvious what level of regen she has, but can you atleast explain how she can survive magic fire that's over ten times stronger than her. (I'm fine if you don't, you've been ask many stupid questions in the past).

Well for one, regenerating from being set on fire is Mid-Low to Low-Mid, Ryuko easily has high enough regen to survive that kind of damage. This, coupled with the fact that not only did Ryuko at one point completely skin herself alive and shrug off the damage, but her High 6-A form was essentially ragdolled and torn to shreds during the fight with her mother and she very quickly adapted t become nearly as powerful as her, which forced her to transform again so she would have the power advantage again.

Not being consumed by fire, being burned by fire, which is what's happening here. Mid-High is assuming theyre being instantly reduced to ash.

^ I have to go soon, and I feel like this conversation would go on for a while so I'll come back later, but I still dobt she can close such a big gap (I don't want to spoil the fight scene, but it probably won't be that big of a deal).

WeeklyBattles said:
Not being consumed by fire, being burned by fire, which is what's happening here. Mid-High is assuming theyre being instantly reduced to ash.
(Considering he uses magic fire, and is ten times stronger that I could easily see that being the case).

Keeweed said:
^ I have to go soon, and I feel like this conversation would go on for a while so I'll come back later, but I still dobt she can close such a big gap (I don't want to spoil the fight scene, but it probably won't be that big of a deal).
Her fight with Ragyo pretty blatantly showed that she can

And unless he has actually demonstrated the ability to instantly reduce beings relatively cmparable to himself in power to ash with said ability, you really cant say that it would happen here

WeeklyBattles said:
Her fight with Ragyo pretty blatantly showed that she can

And unless he has actually demonstrated the ability to instantly reduce beings relatively comparable to himself in power to ash with said ability, you really cant say that it would happen here
Terraria's death message on fire is really vague (but lava is said to melt you, and cursed flame is more powerful so there's that), but also Ryüko is over ten times weaker, why does it have to reduce comparable people to ash when she would get one shot if she didn't have regen. Also it been a little while since I've played Terraria (computer is broken), but the Twin that uses cursed flames easily kills my character (who is the person 10 times stronger tha Ryüko), plus the Terrarian can decrease her defense with the golden shower spell.

Back