• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Termites from Mars invade your favorite verses.

Hello

As I saw many verses doing this, I decided to do the same, but with a character or species that fits more with this theme.

image.png

Profile: Termites from Mars

Scenario: The termites from Mars decide to make a mass invasion of the planet/main scenario that takes place in their favorite verses, to dominate and defeat anyone who opposes them. The target characters do not know that they will suffer this invasion (unless they have something like cosmic consciousness or precognition).

Rounds: It will work like a gauntlet, going from the first round to the last, but instead of the easiest challenge to the hardest, it will be the other way around to save time. If one of your quoted verses wins the first round, you don't even need to explain the results of the other rounds for that verse (as they are easier). If one of your quoted verses loses the first round, you explain the second round and if you lose again, you explain the third.

R1: Normal
R2: Equalized Speed
R3: Termites have the physical statistics of a
real-life termite.

Hello

As I saw many verses doing this, I decided to do the same, but with a character or species that fits more with this theme.

image.png

Profile: Termites from Mars

Scenario: The termites from Mars decide to make a mass invasion of the planet/main scenario that takes place in their favorite verses, to dominate and defeat anyone who opposes them. The target characters do not know that they will suffer this invasion (unless they have something like cosmic consciousness or precognition).

Rounds: It will work like a gauntlet, going from the first round to the last, but instead of the easiest challenge to the hardest, it will be the other way around to save time. If one of your quoted verses wins the first round, you don't even need to explain the results of the other rounds for that verse (as they are easier). If one of your quoted verses loses the first round, you explain the second round and if you lose again, you explain the third.

R1: Normal
R2: Equalized Speed
R3: Termites have the physical statistics of a
real-life termite.
My favorite is either Nasuverse or honkai series

So they just die

Back