• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Well well, a Claymore character, cross our fingers and hope this works.

Speed is completely Unequalized. AHHHHH HALLELUJAH, and DMC3 Dante.

Teresa: 2

Dante: 5

It's not her first move but it is she uses when necessary, and she did use it to beat Priscilla's regen.

Sadly, we still don't have a calc to determine how far is Dante in High 7-C (if he's even into a said rating to begin with) so I'll kinda jump into assumptions here

Until Dante gets out his Quicksilver, I don't see him being that much of an issue for Teresa, so I don't think she'll use Quicksword before Dante's QS, considering that he'll be somewhat screwing around initially

So yeah, I think Dante should take this with his versatility and QS. But that's actually pretty close

yeah can't say anything while dante does screw around he does activate the time slow not as a last resort so there is that tbf. Dante FRA

People do forget that Dante only holds back when fighting people weaker then him when he has fought people on his level and above he takes the fight seriously from the beginning

But anyway Dante for reasons above

Yeah, exactly

In DMC series, we usually fight against little ***** (when compared to Dante), even a human like DMC3 Lady can fight regular demons, but when Dante fights someone as strong as him, he is serious and does not hold back

Only in DMC2 he is serious to fight anyone, by FAR the stronger Dante

Quicksword might blitz Dante initially, can he survive this attack ? Does it have some good hax ? Or it's just a normal hit ?

Dante would not use Quicksilver at first, even if he took the fight seriously because he's fighting a opponent as strong as him, and they are equal in Speed, she only have a Sub Rel + unique attack, so he'll not realize that until she uses it

Only if he survives this he'll think "Oh, I'll have to use Quicksilver to counter that, okay"

No, it's just a really fast set of god knows how many slashes

But I can't see Dante tanking it.

There's absolutely no way he survives it. I've been trying to find his actual speed calc but I've been failing hard at that.

I mean all she needs is quicksword to win. Something very important to consider is that she's special for being able to detect the Yoki in other Claymores and (obviously) Yoki themselves which gives her a sort of precognition. In Claymore Yoki are demons so if we use verse equalization then she'll be able to predict all of his movements which is what makes her the most dangerous Claymore that can take out the others within her league in groups.

Perhaps him showing her he's no easy win that she'll go with quicksowrd to take him out

Yes, but he'll counter with Quicksilver if it is activated, that's a fact

Also, there are other things to consider

It is a close attack ? Because with range, Dante even being slower can block it with Royaguard or evade, or even activate Quicksilver, just like a human can evade a car even being slower, only needing a moment to react. If she needs to get closer to use, it will be a chance for Dante block or evade aswell, because her movement speed is MHS+, not Sub Rel +, so Dante can react easily to her approach

And he have Ice Manip to restrain her movements, Agni and Rudra to maintain a distance and for ranged Attacks, and Flight with Nevan DT and being capable of atack with Lightning and his pistols

Can her attck him on the air ?

And with Doppelganger, one Dante can use Ice Manip and the other can Flight and attack with Lightning, mixing these abilities

And Dante have Enhanced Senses, he can activate Quicksilver before or even evade Quicksword just like I said above, depending on how it works, but at close range or long range, Dante can avoid

He cannot avoid Quicksword. The speed it's going at is literally her combat speed since it's simply her swinging a sword at absurd speeds.

Now is it only close range? Yes. I would still like a calc for his speed though because just being MHS+ isn't really enough since she's way faster than his movement speed. His MHS+ reaction speed NEEDS to be quite close to her's.

Also must reiterate that there's no way for him to dodge Quicksword once she uses it while close to him. I'm not voting for either yet since I'd like to know more stats before hand

He's no where near the speed necessary to dodge whatsoever. If what above is true then he's Mach 1500-1600 and Quicksword is Mach 65,750.

That's about 40x speed advantage. Once she uses it within range there's absolutely nothing he can do to win

Her precognition works on other Claymores who use demon power. Dante being half demon makes that even easier so yeah her precognition would work wonders on him

I'm voting for Teresa due to having an around a 2x base speed advantage against his combat speed (his movement speed being completely and utterly useless so he' be stationary the whole time), precognition which makes her extremely deadly against other Claymores which would translate to Dante easily (she makes due with 4 very skillful Claymores without exerting herself much due to this precognition) and because she will obliterate him if she uses Quicksword.

His only chance here is his versatility and quicksilver which will only make Teresa go full out earlier considering what she'll be dealing with.

Cool

It's also as old as April and was already concluded before getting removed from both profiles

Back