• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it at all possible to scale the tensura cosmology layers into outer (outer hierarchy)? I'm trying to figure out a possible way to do it but i can't seem to figure it out. In my opinion, the cosmology is really hard to scale since there is not much context on it. So I made the thread to ask if anyone knew if it was possible to make it into an outer hierarchy?

Stop trying to force it to being Outer. If it doesn't have the evidence, then it doesn't have the evidence. You should not be searching for evidence for a specific Tier but searching to make sure the profile is as accurate as possible. If there is no evidence or context for Outer or even Higher Dimensional, then there isn't and there's nothing anyone here can say or do to change that.

Is it at all possible to scale the tensura cosmology layers into outer (outer hierarchy)? I'm trying to figure out a possible way to do it but i can't seem to figure it out. In my opinion, the cosmology is really hard to scale since there is not much context on it. So I made the thread to ask if anyone knew if it was possible to make it into an outer hierarchy?
Outer or higher is a no, but if we are talking about tier 1 in general, not in the web novel, that's out of question, about the Light Novel, while the cosmology can be Low 1-C, it needs a better explanation, since, the informations that we have about the overall verse are still vague

Stop trying to force it to being Outer. If it doesn't have the evidence, then it doesn't have the evidence. You should not be searching for evidence for a specific Tier but searching to make sure the profile is as accurate as possible. If there is no evidence or context for Outer or even Higher Dimensional, then there isn't and there's nothing anyone here can say or do to change that.
I see. You think it can’t be outer, but I still really don’t think it’s impossible. I’m going to try to figure out a way as best as I can. But on that note, I’d like to ask you a question. Someone said that to get to high outer, you need to transcend any amount of layered hierarchy since it says any extensions on the tiering system. But it says you need to transcend an inf layered outer hierarchy AND any extensions. So I don’t really know what to believe exactly since it doesn’t say “or” instead it says “and.” So what is it really? Can you transcend an infinite or finite outer hierarchy to get to high outer, or does it have to be infinite only?

I see. You think it can’t be outer, but I still really don’t think it’s impossible. I’m going to try to figure out a way as best as I can.
God, stop forcing yourself to want an OP character.

If you care about Tensura, focus on it being accurate, not on it having a horse dick context.
But on that note, I’d like to ask you a question. Someone said that to get to high outer, you need to transcend any amount of layered hierarchy since it says any extensions on the tiering system. But it says you need to transcend an inf layered outer hierarchy AND any extensions. So I don’t really know what to believe exactly since it doesn’t say “or” instead it says “and.” So what is it really? Can you transcend an infinite or finite outer hierarchy to get to high outer, or does it have to be infinite only?
Transcending infinite layers only guarantee 1-A+, you need to be so high no supplementary layer would ever reach you.

God, stop forcing yourself to want an OP character.

If you care about Tensura, focus on it being accurate, not on it having a horse dick context.

Transcending infinite layers only guarantee 1-A+, you need to be so high no supplementary layer would ever reach you.
I was told that you just need to transcend an inf layered outer hierarchy as a whole to be high outer but taking what you’re saying, what if the character percives the hierarchy as mere fiction, instead of normally transcending it, would that be high enough to get to high outer?

I see. You think it can’t be outer, but I still really don’t think it’s impossible. I’m going to try to figure out a way as best as I can. But on that note, I’d like to ask you a question. Someone said that to get to high outer, you need to transcend any amount of layered hierarchy since it says any extensions on the tiering system. But it says you need to transcend an inf layered outer hierarchy AND any extensions. So I don’t really know what to believe exactly since it doesn’t say “or” instead it says “and.” So what is it really? Can you transcend an infinite or finite outer hierarchy to get to high outer, or does it have to be infinite only?
They’re both saying the same thing if a certain 1-A hierarchy is finite, one can still reach high-1A via being above ALL EXTENSIONS of said hierarchy. So you would have to prove that no matter the amount of higher layers that are added to baseline 1-A it will never reach said character so essentially it is an infinite hierarchy but not a actual one

They’re both saying the same thing if a certain 1-A hierarchy is finite, one can still reach high-1A via being above ALL EXTENSIONS of said hierarchy. So you would have to prove that no matter the amount of higher layers that are added to baseline 1-A it will never reach said character so essentially it is an infinite hierarchy but not a actual one
I think I understand what you mean. I’ll give an example of something I’m trying to work on and tell me if it’s correct or not

so a certain thing can stack up to any amount of layers, so it can be finite or infinite. But id just be using the highest point it would go to which we could say is an immeasurable amount but to make it more simple, I’d just say that it could stack infinitly, therefore making an infinite layered hierarchy (its proven already to be an outer hierarchy btw). Ok so if a character was stated to be above this structure/hierarchy, would it make that character High 1-A or 1-A+

That's basically just "even if the hierarchy became greater, it would never change anything".

I think I understand what you mean. I’ll give an example of something I’m trying to work on and tell me if it’s correct or not

so a certain thing can stack up to any amount of layers, so it can be finite or infinite. But id just be using the highest point it would go to which we could say is an immeasurable amount but to make it more simple, I’d just say that it could stack infinitly, therefore making an infinite layered hierarchy (its proven already to be an outer hierarchy btw). Ok so if a character was stated to be above this structure/hierarchy, would it make that character High 1-A or 1-A+
No that’s not what I’m saying. Ok imagine a
1-A hierarchy of 4 layers, the higher layer views the lower layer as fiction. High-1A is being COMPLETELY ABOVE said hierarchy to the point that EVEN IF we went and added more layers to the current 4 layers the high-1A would ALWAYS be above them. If you add 7 layers to the original 4 the high-1A is still above, if you added 10 layers the high-1A is still above so even though they’re are actually only 4 layers if it’s proven the character is always above no matter how many additions to it are made then it would be high-1A

But i don’t really see what this has to do with tensura.

No that’s not what I’m saying. Ok imagine a
1-A hierarchy of 4 layers, the higher layer views the lower layer as fiction. High-1A is being COMPLETELY ABOVE said hierarchy to the point that EVEN IF we went and added more layers to the current 4 layers the high-1A would ALWAYS be above them. If you add 7 layers to the original 4 the high-1A is still above, if you added 10 layers the high-1A is still above so even though they’re are actually only 4 layers if it’s proven the character is always above no matter how many additions to it are made then it would be high-1A

But i don’t really see what this has to do with tensura.
Ok. That’s perfect. Thank you.

People always seem to want their character to be outer or higher even though other tiers such as high hyper are still extremely powerful.

Yeah true. Honestly I blame TikTok. Clowns don't understand the tier system, wank off everyone and when everyone is supposedly "strong" outer is considered "weak"
I’m trying to get as far away as possible from the way the people in tik tok scale since the way scaling works there is almost all wrong from what I’ve seen now. I’m trying to scale following the tiering system exactly.

can a tier high 1-A character that has the ability to affect higher dimensional beings defeat a tier 0 character through hax or does the tier 0 character win automatically?

can a tier high 1-A character that has the ability to affect higher dimensional beings defeat a tier 0 character through hax or does the tier 0 character win automatically?
You can beat tier 0 with tier 0 hax

I was told that you just need to transcend an inf layered outer hierarchy as a whole to be high outer but taking what you’re saying, what if the character percives the hierarchy as mere fiction, instead of normally transcending it, would that be high enough to get to high outer?
I'm pretty sure i said you need to transcend the whole hierarchy...

A High 1-A with tier 0 hax can.
A 11-A with tier 0 hax can too.
Tier 0 hax? I think I’ve heard of this before, or something similar, but shouldn’t the hax be the same level that the character is? So if a character is High 1-A, then the hax should be high 1-A.

Tier 0 hax? I think I’ve heard of this before, or something similar, but shouldn’t the hax be the same level that the character is? So if a character is High 1-A, then the hax should be high 1-A.
not really
eaters in digimon are 6C with H1C hax
Gilgamesh is 9B with H1A hax

not really
eaters in digimon are 6C with H1C hax
Gilgamesh is 9B with H1A hax
Oh.. so that’s how it work. That’s so confusing.. but can you give an example of how the hax get onto that level?

Oh.. so that’s how it work. That’s so confusing.. but can you give an example of how the hax get onto that level?
if a character is 11D it by default get 11D hax

but some characters has their hax working on a character from a higher dimension

another good examples, are digimon in general

all digimon have 5D mind and soul hax despite being physically 3D
they also have 10D reactive evolution
and some has 10D resistance to EE

another good examples, are digimon in general

all digimon have 5D mind and soul hax despite being physically 3D
they also have 10D reactive evolution
and some has 10D resistance to EE
Yea ok, I think I get it now.

btw, if a high outer being were to absorb another high outer being infinitly, would that make him inf layers into high outer or would the tiering not change?

Yea ok, I think I get it now.

btw, if a high outer being were to absorb another high outer being infinitly, would that make him inf layers into high outer or would the tiering not change?
why would it change..

For high outer hierarchy, do the layers see the previous as mere fiction just like an outer hierarchy?

Pretty simple question but transcending principles does put you at tier 1-A right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back