• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Cosmology L1A likely 1A

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Hello, this thread was inspired by Arceus's profile, possessing qualitative superiority by owning BDE2. If there is any mistake, please forgive me

- First we have the Heavenly Star Palace where Veldanava's creator was born, Veldana was a true Dragon. This is the place that existed before the entire world of Tensura appeared. It is independent of all other space-time structures

"Did you notice we're in another world? This is a special place, the place of beginnings, adjacent to all worlds but isolated from them as well: the Heavenly Star Palace."The name was unfamiliar.However, it was filled with words of great importance.The place of beginnings... No way, the birthplace of Star King Dragon Veldanava?!The place of beginnings was said to have existed before the creation of all worlds. It was a folklore that could only be remembered in mythology.
- And apparently this is where Veldanava was created, a True Dragon who have the 'Attributes' 'Space' and 'Earth' and is one of the four highest entities that surpass other 'Attributes' such as 'Time', 'Light' and 'Dark'. And this is the birthplace of Veldanva, so I think it will also have properties that transcend space-time concepts. And since Veldanava who have 'Attributes' was born here, I suppose this is where the other 'Attributes' originate. Has also proven that there exist other 'Attributes' besides the 8 divine attributes
In addition to these five attributes, there were two opposing attributes, ‘light’ and ‘darkness,’ along with the attribute of ‘time,’ which was not bound by anything and reigned over all attributes. Fire spirits such as Ifrit were also bound by these physical laws. Or rather, spirits were the embodiment of the laws of the world, and they also had eight attributes. It seems that ‘light’ and ‘darkness’ were special, and light was derived from angels while darkness was derived from demons. It seems that angels and demons, which were confirmed now, could also be called spirits if we traced back their origins.
The important thing was that there were eight kinds of divine spirits, and they were higher than normal spirits. The highest among them were the ‘True Dragons,’ of which only four had been confirmed as of now. Veldanava, the ‘Star King Dragon,’ I think, had the attributes of space and earth, associated with stars. Perhaps, there may have been many more attributes.

'- Attributes' are essentially a concept type 1 because 'Time' reigns over the entire timeline and it is impossible to control the entire event forum in Tensura
«Answer. Assuming the phenomenon occurred at that time was a 'Time Leap,' then it is impossible to observe all elements of the event. Without authority to interfere with 'Time,' it is naturally unobservable.»
I suppose, after all, even if you know the concept of time, observing time itself is impossible.

- This is also a place that cannot be accessed or entered without possessing something called a 'Key'.
“To get here, you need a ‘key’ to go through the gate, but I didn’t know what it was. But now that I’ve been brought here, I understand. I’m not going to tell you, though.”

The Heavenly Star Palace exists as a dimension that is beyond the concept of spacetime. Its difference from other spacetime dimensions is that it is independent as well as connected to all other realities, it is the source of concepts, the fundamental concepts that govern other realities, and it itself has the property of being inaccessible without the 'Key'. From these, the Heavenly Star Palace itself is a dimension that is independent of the concept of spacetime as well as the distinction of physical spacetime.

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

dont blame if it's wrong (*  ̄︿ ̄)

Last edited:
in my country now is 4am ;-;
- Hello, this thread was inspired by Arceus's profile, possessing qualitative superiority by owning BDE2. If there is any mistake, please forgive me

- First we have the Heavenly Star Palace where Veldanava's creator was born, Veldana was a true Dragon. This is the place that existed before the entire world of Tensura appeared. It is independent of all other space-time structures

- And apparently this is where Veldanava was created, a True Dragon who have the 'Attributes' 'Space' and 'Earth' and is one of the four highest entities that surpass other 'Attributes' such as 'Time', 'Light' and 'Dark'. And this is the birthplace of Veldanva, so I think it will also have properties that transcend space-time concepts. And since Veldanava who have 'Attributes' was born here, I suppose this is where the other 'Attributes' originate. Has also proven that there exist other 'Attributes' besides the 8 divine attributes

'- Attributes' are essentially a concept type 1 because 'Time' reigns over the entire timeline and it is impossible to control the entire event forum in Tensura

- This is also a place that cannot be accessed or entered without possessing something called a 'Key'.

The Heavenly Star Palace exists as a dimension that is beyond the concept of spacetime. Its difference from other spacetime dimensions is that it is independent as well as connected to all other realities, it is the source of concepts, the fundamental concepts that govern other realities, and it itself has the property of being inaccessible without the 'Key'. From these, the Heavenly Star Palace itself is a dimension that is independent of the concept of spacetime as well as the distinction of physical spacetime.

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

dont blame if it's wrong (*  ̄︿ ̄)
this is the 3rd 1-A tensura thread.
well, added here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back