• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more like; once you get to 1-A, you're already beyond any scientifically definable scale.

Stuff like "higher" and "lower" have no meaning at that scale as it's part of our limited binary system of thinking. There are some fictional universes that actually say "X dimensionless character is X times stronger than Y dimensionless character", but that holds as much worth as me saying that I can "smargle a snuflin". It's gibberish.

The only weight heirarchies have past a dimensional scale are within the verse itself.

Because even on 1-A scales it would be like I start swinging a sword against the air and you came say to me: "What are you doing?" and I say: "Trying to kill a god, don't you see?"

I hate to be blunt okay, no I don't, but is this discussion going anywhere anymore?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I hate to be blunt okay, no I don't, but is this discussion going anywhere anymore?
Not really. It's kind of turned into a roast fest of 1-A matches in general.

Not sure. But I would look to point out that not every 1-A being has to be something like an Elder God. They can be insanely powerful, beyond any or the metrics we usually use, but that does not make them unknowable beings that cannot be analyzed. They can also be people, with real motivations and development. I do not like the view that many hold to paint all of 1-A as Elder Gods beyond any reasonable human adjective

Dargoo Faust said:
MrKingOfNegativity said:
Not really. It's kind of turned into a roast fest of 1-A matches in general.
Well if that's the case and this isn't going to go anywhere else, I think the thread is past its due, since 1) off-topic, and 2) we do enough of this on our own time without having to make a VS thread center around it.

Thread over. See you next time.

Magisword thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back