• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenkai Knights Stats (Important!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally going to make this.

Tenkai Knights

Tenkai Knights lineup

Both here and here are Respect Thread Blogs I made a while ago on the strengths, abilities, and so on of the following verse, Tenkai Knights. Because of that, I would very much appreciate input from others on the verse's stats and capabiities.

REMINDER: I still haven't completely summed up what the suggested stats should be, however my blogs are not very lengthy. I will still propose some reasonable stats from my blogs, but I would definitely reccomend and appreciate that you skim through the blogs before replying here. Thank you.

Now we can begin.

Attack Potency:

• The original Lydendor of the Tenkai Knights is able to casually create Tornado's with a single swing of his Tenkai weapon. This would easily result in 8-A Lydendor. The rest of the Tenkai Knights, Valorn, Tributon, and Bravenwolf scale to this for all members being in the same tier. If anything, Bravenwolf should be At least 8-A for being the leader of the Tenkai Knights and likely being the strongest. This also scales to Pre-Timeskip Villius who is just as strong as Bravenwolf and can battle on par with him. The Tenkai Dragon is vastly upscaled from this, like at least a tier higher, since it took all 4 of the previous knights to actually destroy the dragon and spread it's remains. 7-C Tenkai Dragon should make sense based off this (for now). Remember, this the power of the former Knights, before Guren and the others become the new ones. While they start off weaker, they logically scale at least to the original Tenkai Knights.
  • Guren/Bravenwolf and the new Knights have multiple feats. For starters, they have their own 8-A feats simply by vaporizing fodder Corrupted robots, which is extremely casual for them and always defeating Villus's subbordinates like Slyger, who can generate lighting in skies just by getting pissed off. Speaking of Slyger, he does a better feat later on that results in being Island Level/High 6-C according to this calc. This would bump up the Tenkai Knights, Dromus, Villius, the Tenkai Dragon (and others) for their very high superiority over Slyger. Even further, all of the former Tenkai Warriors would be bumped up to Small Country lvl/Low 6-B when undertaking different forms such as Robo Fusion and Tenkai Titan Mode, which drastically increases the level of their Tenkai Energies. Then there's Titan Fusion where 2 Tenkai in Titan Mode fuse together to create even more powerful forms, which could also result in a tier upgrade and the Dragon still scales above all of this for even these forms stand no chance against it's power. Then they become much higher through forms involving fragments of the Tenkai Dragon's power (i'll get to this below).
  • Speaking of the Dragon, Low 6-B Tenkai Dragon, while reasonable, would be an absolute low end. In series, the dragon is referred to as a Universal threat on more than one ocasion because of its power.On a lower but higher end at the very least, if tier 3-2 isn't acceptable, then 5-B to 5-A would be next since the Dragon's power is explicity required to stop the fusing and destruction of both Earth and Quarton. That, and Villius claims the Dragon's power would help him conquer worlds both "known and unknown", implying a large quantity of worlds throughout the Universe, including Earth and Quarton. Where the Knights, Dromus, and Villus come in is that the Dragon's power is able to be absorbed by Dromus and Villus to enhance their own. But even more than that, the Knights and Dromus can awaken new forms when each possess a dragon cube from the Tenkai Dragon called Phoenix Mode, giving them each a part of the Dragon's power. They can also take this a step further when they use the dragon cubes to achieve their Elemental modes and right after that their Elemental Titan Modes. All of the former allows them and others to scale toward the Dragon's own power.
  • A Tenkai named Orangore, from Beast World, has 2 feats of replicating the human world perfectly into exact replica's. They aren't proven to be universes, but they each contain at least a sun within them. As a low end, this is High 4-C. As a high end, it's nothing bigger than 4-A. And before someone says "OUTLIER", this can't be an outlier. Not only is this done more than once, but these are the only AP feats Orangore actually has for kind of being a gag type character. Plus Orangore held the key power for the Knights to use the power of the Tenkai Fortress in the first place, something everyone, even Villius, blatently sought out (i'll explain below). If accepted, then literally everyone worth something gets scaled above Orangore.
  • Finally, we have the Tenkai Fortress/Tenkai Wolf. Like the Tenkai Dragon, the fortress is regarded as a great source of power, power that can threaten even the entire univere itself. And given Villius was heavily obssessed with capturing it in the second half of the series, it's the only powerful thing that should equal, if not, surpass the power of the Tenkai Dragon (and it does have the feats to back it up.) But the true power of the Fortress comes in the form of the beast sealed within it, the Tenkai Wolf. It can very easily stomp the combined strength of 2 Tenkai Dragons and defeat an ultra powered up Villius (after being weakened by others to an extent first). The only one who scales equal to the fortresses Tenkai Wolf is Guren/Bravenwolf who obtains a new form when awakening the wolf.
That should cover all relevant AP feats

Speed:

• The most fodder Tenkai, such as the Corekai and Corrupted, can shoot laser fire beam attacks. With a calc, we could get good results but even without one, this should be in the Sub-Rel speed range.
  • Characters like Slyger, Lydendor, and so on incorporate electricity and lightning into their attacks, most definitely the latter who can even turn into lightning consistently. This should spell at least a lot of MHS speed feats.
  • The Tenkai Knights and Dromus when in their Phoenix Mode release flash trails of light whenever they move around. That should imply Sub-Rel to Reletivistic if not Light Speed.
  • Im not 100% sure about this, but at some point, Guardian Boreus comments on how the Knights (in human form) enter a possible future that lies in the gap between Time and Space. If the latter means anything, this could spell Infinite or Immeasurable speed. It's an obvious outlier for the knights but not for the Guardians, who are top tier under forces like the Dragon. If accepted, absolutely no one scales to this until the Knights obtain Elemental Titan Modes., Villus gets revived, etc..
That should best sum up the suggested stats. If someone could give me feedback about this on whats right, wrong, or confusing, I would really appreciate it. Thank You!

I am obviously fine with scaling characters to any evaluated and accepted calculations, but do not think that other characters can jump to higher tiers for simply being superior. Using "At least... likely higher" seems more reasonable.

"At least High 4-C" for creating a star with an orbiting version of Earth around it should probably be fine.

Was it specified in what manner the Tenkai Dragon was a threat to the universe?

The 7-C rating was for the Tenkai Dragon, not the knights. The Pre-Timeskip Tenkai Knights needed to use all of their total power combined to destroy the Tenkai Dragon at the time.

The knights pre-timeskip would be 8-A from Lydendor's tornado feats. Though if the Dragon is going to scale beyond the Knights post timeskip ratings, then 7-C is probably pointless.

I don't think that I received a reply to my last comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back