• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenchi Muyo LHW

I have the list of what the LWH does:

• Complete immunity against brute force attacks short of universe - busting (Z)*Ability to erase beings/objects from existence (Z/Tenchi)
  • Ability to completely nullify Regenerationn (Tenchi against Kagato)
  • Ability to cut through dimensions (Tenchi cutting the Souja)
  • Ability to transform into different shapes - swords, shields, tendrils, planar explosions that expand at super speed and destroy everything in their radius, even things they don't directly hit, huge intricately patterned shields (Z, Kamidake II fused w/Mizuki)
  • Ability to create and uncreate black holes (Zinv)
  • Ability to compress enemies into nothingness (Zinv, Idol mecha)
  • Ability to freeze large groups of enemies to paralyze their movement (Idol mecha, Mikagami)
  • Ability to reach through dimensions and pull things out of hyperspace (Idol Mecha)
  • Ability to move/react at hundreds of times c and track objects moving that fast, even through teleportation (Z)
  • Ability to travel between dimensions (Z)
  • Ability to travel between universes (Z)
  • Ability to travel through time (Z)
  • Ability to teleport anywhere in the universe instantly (Z, Tenchi)
  • Ability to rearrange energy and matter, like transmutation (Z changing Mihoshi's letter)
  • Telekinesis (Z destroying that one ship and writing his name on the Earth)
  • Ability to fire planet - destroying energy blasts (Z)
  • Ability to create space shockwaves that can destroy entire fleets of ships and remove matter from existence (Z)
  • Allows the user to transform their body into light (Z)
  • Allows the user to regenerate injuries/damage (Tenchi, Z, Zinv, Idol mecha)
  • Can create a weaker "sub - LHW" with most of the same properties that is always active (Juraian ship Sheaplis from the Washu novel)
  • Ability to completely negate the infinite gravity and time dilation of a black hole beyond the event horizon, this would also allow for breaking out of timestops (Tenchi)
  • Activates automatically whenever the user is in danger (Tenchi)
  • Ability to expand the LHWs to shield others nearby (Tenchi, Juraian ships)
  • Allows the user to sacrifice their LHWs to cancel out those of their enemies (Z)
  • Material conversion allows them to transform energy and matter into any state (Tenchi only)
  • Ability to restore destroyed objects/beings to their original state (Z)
  • One user cannot have more than 10 in the third dimension or it will not be able to handle the power and be destroyed (Tsunami)
  • Ability to weaken dimensional barriers and then chose which elements of two collapsing universes will be recombined in a new one (Zinv)
  • Ability for a user to regenerate after their own destruction, even in a destroyed universe, and reconstitute themselves in a new one (Zinv)
  • Destructive power great enough to easily destroy a ship the size of a small star (Kamidake II fused w/Mikagami against the Daruma pirate guild headquarters)
  • Ability to negate bad luck/probability manipulation (Idol mecha).
for more explanation, detailed, etc, about the LHW aun his users.

unfortunately, i don't have the scans, episode, etc correctly, but can be guided from this listing.

and another, i see some of this profiles are o have some "downgrade" or "discontinued", in the future we will have a upgrade for some Characters in Tenchi Muyo (like Z)?

i amn new in the Franchise and sry for my bad english ^^

Most of these mentions seem accurate, although the only relevant additions for the Light Hawk Wings page would be a list of different powers.

Also, I don't clearly remember the following examples:

Ability to travel between universes (Z)

Ability to travel through time (Z)

Ability to weaken dimensional barriers and then chose which elements of two collapsing universes will be recombined in a new one (Zinv)

Ability for a user to regenerate after their own destruction, even in a destroyed universe, and reconstitute themselves in a new one (Zinv)

Ability to negate bad luck/probability manipulation (Idol mecha).

Can you explain further?

Antvasima said:
Most of these mentions seem accurate, although the only relevant additions for the Light Hawk Wings page would be a list of different powers.
Also, I don't clearly remember the following examples:

Ability to travel between universes (Z)

Ability to travel through time (Z)

Ability to weaken dimensional barriers and then chose which elements of two collapsing universes will be recombined in a new one (Zinv)

Ability for a user to regenerate after their own destruction, even in a destroyed universe, and reconstitute themselves in a new one (Zinv)

Ability to negate bad luck/probability manipulation (Idol mecha).

Can you explain further?
in want to take a marathon on the series firts de original OVA's.

but for my friend he talk me that Z have de Ability (no for de Chousen Help him) to travel betwin dimencions, realities, universes and any point in time in the Ovas.

in the Anime that Zinv apears and awaken his LHW have the abilities to create/destroy the UNiverses, i dont remember if he hav 3 o 5 LHW.

alzo the LHW have the ability to control all forms of Luckt/Probability

and if y remember coretcly, the LHW=Universe itself, if you have more than 10 the entery 3/4D is to colapse for the inmense power and phenomena are the LHW. well, all of this is about his words, in my case i am "new" in the series and i will take a marathon to see all his works ^^

PD: i found respect about Tenchi Muyo, you like it? is valid?

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/tenchi-muyo-respect.330368/

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthr...ct_choushin_the_light_hawk_wings_tenchi_muyo/

PD2: sry for my bad grammar e.e

I have watched the series, but do not remember the powers that I auoted. I also do not have the time to read any respect threads. Sorry.

I have added a few abilities to the LHW page, but most of your mentions were already covered by the listed abilities.

Back