• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at the profiles for the tekken characters and they should be higher then how are listed

For example: 1)Kazuya Mishima at the end of Tekken 2 got thrown in a volcano and died https://youtu.be/Zk47h9yRzPw and when he came back in Tekken 4 he got revived by G-Corp but the most important thing is that Kazuya body was still intact and wasnt destroyed in the volcano,if his body wasnt there anymore and incinerated they couldnt have brought him back to life https://youtu.be/J-AbuvpFFzM ,more importantly is that Kazuya should also get in his profile resistance to heat and be put at Mountain level

2)Heihachi Mishima in Tekken 5 intro fought alongside Kazuya and beat a squad of Jack 4 robots,which later we see they got the power to destroy a mountain if they self destruct https://youtu.be/Ywuk-ga7sz8 and if we pay attention at the moment were the helicopters launches the robots,Hon-Maru temple is staying at the peak of the mountain and after the explosion that mountain is blown up completely and Heihachi took that explosion point blank,he also deserves to have in the profile resistance to heat,same as Kazuya to be Mountain level for that and the fact they defeated the Jack 4 robots which had the said power

3)In the Tekken 7 intro Heihachi and Kazuya battle inside a volcano or near one https://youtu.be/zzCD-vXE1Ac ,that is further proof they got resistance to heat,not counting the smoke and gas coming from the volcano,so they should be listed at Mountain level and possibly higher as they did these in base forms,characters that scales to them should be done the same thing

The Jack 4's did not blow up a large mountain nor did they blow up all of the mountain anyways

maybe,but that was still a mountain and they blow off large part of it,so it should be taken in consideration

We don't know the exact size and I doubt the feat would be calced at anything more than Town level at best.

by the look of it,you can say its like a small mountain at least,i mean it doesnt look to be anything else then just a mountain and if its not,you have Kazuya with his volcano feat from which you can scale from

A volcano's lava is not anywhere near Mountain level.

i meant the volcano,not the lava from it,Heihachi threw Kazuya in the volcano and erupted and his body was still there and volcanoes are pretty much mountains

also how people did not see that they have heat resistance,they got many evidence to prove fire and high temperatures resistance,even one of the mid tiers from Tekken Bryan Fury showed that in one of his endings

Well, that'd have to be calced.

Resisting heat is more a durability feat and less some special ability, it doesn't really ignore durability.

resisting heat isnt a durability one,cuz a regular human would have been burned and his skin would get black from the burnings,they didnt so that makes it different,plus kazuya fell in lava and his body was still there,not even turned into dust or something,why people downplay Tekken so much?they are way higher then how they are seen here

Also Mountain level isnt a monstrous upgrade,Feng Wei in his Tekken 5 endings showed to one shot a mountain by just a palm strike,in Tekken Blood Vengeance movie there was a mountain sized spirit made of mokujins and in Tekken 7 fated retribution intro Heihachi battled Akuma,also i know it might not be the same Akuma like the one from Street Fighter,but if it is as powerful or at least near his counterpart then Mountain level isnt a big deal

And what if its not known the size for the thing the jacks exploded?you cant say that thing wasnt a mountain or at least a small one

Heat is energy, durability is resistance to energy.

Resisting heat is durability.Even though the volcano "exploded" the only thing Jin would have to survive was the lava touching his body which itself is a Wall level durability feat.

The explosion only destroyed the top of a big rock that had that temple, i doubt the result would be anything beyound Multi City Block or Small Town level.

Also looking at their profiles, they are full of circular powerscaling and no exlanation on where the Town level comes from.If anything the verse needs a downgrade.

if an ordinary human would have been through what Kazuya and Heihachi have been,i doubt their body will have no black skin from the heat or be incinerated entirely

How having your body survive a volcano explosion be only wall level?that makes no sense at all and it was Kazuya who survived not Jin

No,it didnt destroyed just the top,look at the "big rock" before they launched the robots and then look at it when it shows Raven looking at it,doesnt look like just the peak was destroyed.Also may i ask how are you so sure that the result cant be higher then that?i looked on all the tekken discussions and many said a feat needs to be calced,then why it isnt done?you cant just assume what level it is when no one attempted to calc

downgrade?they need a upgrade,cuz they are way stronger then listed there and you can check out other fighting game verses page like street fighter and mortal kombat,most are around powerscaling too,no explanation is said cuz fighting game verses dont get a lot of attention

I think that Gwynbleiddd makes sense.

@BlackDarkness679 The energy of a volcanic erruption is scatered (even in a very small one like the one we see) so effectively Kazuya would have to survive the lava.

Using this formula and theses values:

Surface Area of human body ~ 2 m^2 (considering he is a big guy)

ΔΤ = T of lave - T of human body = 1000 - 36 ~ 1000

Thickness of human ski ~ 3*10^-3 m (3 mm)

K (thermal conductivity of human skin) = 0.209

The result is 139333 J/s, in the case of durability we use how much he can handle in a single hit or in one second so 139333 J is his durabilty for the feat.Which is Wall level.

I will try to calc the explosion, since from what i see it's the only feat capable of justifying their stats.

Gwynbleiddd said:
@BlackDarkness679 The energy of a volcanic erruption is scatered (even in a very small one like the one we see) so effectively Kazuya would have to survive the lava.
Using this formula and theses values:

Surface Area of human body ~ 2 m^2 (considering he is a big guy)

ΔΤ = T of lave - T of human body = 1000 - 36 ~ 1000

Thickness of human ski ~ 3*10^-3 m (3 mm)

K (thermal conductivity of human skin) = 0.209

The result is 139333 J/s, in the case of durability we use how much he can handle in a single hit or in one second so 139333 J is his durabilty for the feat.Which is Wall level.

I will try to calc the explosion, since from what i see it's the only feat capable of justifying their stats.
They got more feats other then that explosion that needs calculations,from all i seen no calc was done for tekken whatsover for their feats,so many things have to be done

plus in his prologue of tekken 4 its says that after a few days he was brought back to life,so he was inside in the mouth of volcano longer,so it could have erupted more after that and in the ending he is thrown we see the volcano erupting near the end

Wall level from a volcano erupting has no sense,so that means surviving a volcano is wall level for any character that might have done this?

The volcanic eruption isn't Wall level, but the amount of energy that would hit a human on these conditions is Wall level.

Not sure if this should go in its own fourm but since apparently Akuma's going to be involved in Tekken 7s story, does that mean theres a posibilty of some of the characeters being upgraded to match him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back