• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Teenager) Naruto Uzumaki vs Ruby Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I will give my thoughts on the debate and I will separate the category's first up is DC,for this category I think Ruby wins this with multi-city block compared to Naruto building feat so for this Ruby win and next up is speed,as for this Ruby got this and could blitz Naruto so this one Ruby wins and next up is strength,first let's you at lifting strength as for this one it close but barely Ruby wins with her feat of dragging a nevermore up a mountain at high speeds but Naruto can keep up and as for striking strength well it DC all over again so all in all in this category Ruby wins and next is Durability,once again same as DC so as this one Ruby wins and next up is stamina,this one I will say it a tie since both can go on fighting for long periods of time so as for this it a tie and next up is range,well Ruby wins thanks to her crescent rose since the crescent rose in it sniper mode it range goes about hundreds of meters and extended melee range so as for this Ruby wins and next is equipment,this while Naruto has more equipment Ruby equipment is better and can slash though Naruto equipment so Ruby wins and next up is intelligence,this one Ruby take this though Naruto is smart but not as smart as Ruby so this one Ruby wins and next up is experience, this one I will give the edge to Naruto while both Ruby and Naruto has years of training Naruto has been on mission and is training with one out of three sannin while Ruby been training with her uncle which isn't as impressive as Naruto and so Naruto wins,now lets take a look on the verdict so far and I will use a comparison chart after explain it and so far Ruby Wins with 7 out of 9 category's while Naruto only has experience and can keep up lifting strength but for now Ruby Rose wins Ruby Rose

++Much more faster

++Much more smarter

+ better in DC

+ More durable

+ Better equipment

+ Better strength

+ More long range and short range

+ Arua is a great trump card and can protect her....

= equal in stamina

—....for some time

- Less experience

- could have trouble with Naruto shadow clone jutsu

- Rasengan could deplete her Arua

- Rasenshrunken could do her in if given the chance

--- If Naruto taken away her scythe she will be doom

Code:
Naruto Uzumaki

+++ Naruto can take Ruby scythe away and it would be game over for Ruby

Code:
+More experience

Code:
+Could survive some hits

Code:
+Could give Ruby some trouble with shadow clone jutsu

Code:
+Rasengan could damage Ruby

Code:
+Rasenshrunken can do in Ruby if given the chance

Code:
+Can keep up in lifting strength

Code:
+More weapons

Code:
+Smart in his own right

Code:
+ demon chakra is a good trump card

Code:
= equal in stamina

Code:
- worse in DC

Code:
- Less range in general

Code:
- Less durable

Code:
- worse equipment

Code:
-Could have hard time getting past Ruby arua

Code:
-Worse strength

Code:
--Way less intelligence

Code:
--Way more worse speed and...

Code:
---...Ruby can basically dodge all of Naruto attacks

Sage mode naruto destroys her i'am sorry but she won't handle him he is far superior than her and any character of rwby in that mode.

Wouldn't the odama rasengan destroy Ruby seeing as the crater of the force of chakra was a small meteor. Can you give me calculation of how fast ruby is it will help me a lot.

Well in the red trailer after Ruby shot a round of bullets and then proceed to dash along the bullets and slice though the remaining 24 out of 51 grim and did all of that before a bullet shell hits the floor and didn't fall like miles up and the grim height is roughly 8 feet high so if we assume the bullet shell fall from 8 feet that means Ruby must did that within 0.8 seconds and also tell me how long Naruto to prepare for the Obama rasengan anyway

Naruto didn't prepare his oodama rasengan he can whoop that shit out like candy he just upped it with the a shadow clown and initial state of kyuubi's chakra. Naruto fights lightning timers for a living seeing kid kakashi exhausted tagged a bolt of lightning itachi beaten to near death almost death reacted sasuke's Kirin who went to 1/1000 of a second (which iknow it is to wide spread to dodge that thing is huge af). Naruto caught the itachi clone even 30% is far superior than beaten to death itachi off guard. Kyuubi is overkill man initial state and one tail can still work out but the rest above is overkill.

So wait, what forms are you using here? Because the only fair fight that can be made here is using Base Teen Naruto vs Ruby.

Okay let's think this through naruto is a ninja ruby a huntsman I like both shows but ninja's are way more superior than huntsman or the maidens her striking strength won't do shit to naruto as she isn't built in that strength she may have dragged the never more but weis gliph helped her with the momentum and speed to drag the nevermore. Naruto is durable to shrug of sasuke's chidori through the rib hitting his lungs the kyuubi healed it immediately sasuke was surprised af. Rasengan would destroy her aura she can't keep it up forever hasn't that much of it the rasengan is about potency seeing as it drills through a boulder like paper or a building it isn't even meant to destroy it is meant to destroy a human body not to carve destruction and seeing what the oodama rasengan did when naruto meant it to use it on a human body it still carved destruction the size of a small meteor impact. Naruto spams a rasenrengan shadow clone barrage believe me he would come with it the guy is a fighting genius on the level of sasuke and shikamaru seeing as naruto can keep up with lightning timers he would keep up with her normal speed and all but her semblance would blitz naruto seeing as she can go mach 352 with it but if naruto summons he kyuubi cloak it is game over why naruto would blitz her seeing as orochimaru hadn't even time to react and was smashed through the forest he would murder her she can't even come close to him she would touch him or even trying to punch him the kyuubi chakra would destroy her body seeing that it burns people just by touch it would poison her as kurama's chakra is even dangerous to his own jinchuuriki. But it is a double edged sword in the end if naruto deactivates the cloak ruby could take it home he needs time to heal. Four tails destroys her with ease not even going with that one. That is my argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back