• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A battle between two powerful teams!.

Team Wanked

Naruto Uzumaki (Wanked)

Sasuke Uchiha (Wanked)

Kakashi Hatake (Wanked)

Sakura Haruno (Useless)

Vs.

Team Cyber

Haruto Fuyuyasumi

Zacri the Monad

Dante Anthony Redgrave

Claire Farro

Team Wanked is at full power and bloodlusted.

Team Cyber start at their base form.

Stats equalized, hax are disabled

If Sakura is useless, add Minato Namikaze and Itachi Uchiha to Team Wanked at their full power and bloodlusted

Note: This is just a name I came up due to Team Cyber characters having an appearance to video game characters (I apologize to each creator of the characters from Team Cyber since they weren't informed of this. The name Team Cyber is in noway, shape or form agreed by any of the creators of the characters of Team Cyber and thus is not official unless agreed and/or approved by them).

Note 2: Due to the limit of 4 topics on a thread Team Cyber won't be able to have this thread on their disccusions.

Now, LET'S HAVE US A TEAM BATTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Dante has a legitamate win against ScrewAttack Superman and ScrewAttack Yang at once, so I think Team Cyber stomps hard.

Now, if this were just one member of Team Cyber, I'd say Team Wanked could last at least a little while.

But all at once?

That's asking for them to die in less than a negative Planck Instant.

@Ever I agree. Dante alone would stomp them. He has a legit and "official" win against SA Superman and Yang.

The Everlasting said:
Now, if this were just one member of Team Cyber, I'd say Team Wanked could last at least a little while.
But all at once?

That's asking for them to die in less than a negative Planck Instant.
Yes all at once cuz...why not?, I at least gave them a chance by making Team Cyber start in their base form lol.

Even then it's a stomp. Team Cyber is already at a higher tier (Infinity vs -1) and one of them solo'd two of the most powerful -1 characters (SA Superman and Yang) at once. This is an utter stomp. If you want an "official" outcome you're going to have to change it some way.

EDIT: Actually SA Superman was upgraded to Ocean recently. Even BIGGER stomp.

SeanThePorter said:
Even then it's a stomp. Team Cyber is already at a higher tier (Infinity vs -1) and one of them solo'd two of the most powerful -1 characters (SA Superman and Yang) at once. This is an utter stomp. If you want an "official" outcome you're going to have to change it some way.
Yeah a stomp in all hell so maybe needs more opponents

I think Team Cyber needs 1 (2 people at most) and Team Wanked needs assistance from Broly, Saitama and Goku MvC.

GTgokussj4 said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
Yeah a stomp in all hell so maybe needs more opponents
Add itachi and Team wank wins.
This is meant to be an "official" win. SA Superman is technically more powerful than Itachi and Dante beat him and Yang at once. Team Wanked will need more than him to win.

idk maybe split into rounds round one equalize stats round 2 unequalized

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Should I equalize stats?.
Team Cyber has an awful lot of techniques, hax and abilities. It's probably still a stomp.

People can make any fight they want @Captain but for an outcome to be "official" it needs to abide by the same standards as VS Battles. That includes no stomps.

Team Cyber still has superior techniques and fighting experience so I give it to them. It isnt a stomp though IMO. Let's wait and see what others think.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
chuck Norris from both the vs battle and this site and Popo?.
more even but i think team cyber still win just not in a stomp

Bringing Memetics into this is an INSTANT stomp @Falcon. I think your stats equalized no hax for Cyber idea is better.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Holy cow Team Cyber is really OP.
I know right? Most of them shouldn't be in "official" battles IMO. They instantly stomp those below them (and sometimes even beat Ocean Tiers). They get instantly stomped by Memetic. And most Tier Infinity creators agree to have their OC's stalemate each other.

There is no real even match for them.

SeanThePorter said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
I know right? Most of them shouldn't be in "official" battles IMO. They instantly stomp those below them (and sometimes even beat Ocean Tiers). They get instantly stomped by Memetic. And most Tier Infinity creators agree to have their OC's stalemate each other.
wait iirc memetic is still below team cyber like they surpass that as they can't be tiered properly

TISSG7Redgrave said:
SeanThePorter said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
wait iirc memetic is still below team cyber like they surpass that as they can't be tiered properly
"Sure, one could just claim that a character is Memetic or above, but they won't actually be seen as such until they meet the requirements and will always "officially" be considered weaker than these ones."

Team Cyber may claim they are beyond Memetic but "officially" they are Tier Infinity. Since this is an "official" match, they have to abide by that standard.

SeanThePorter said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
SeanThePorter said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
"Sure, one could just claim that a character is Memetic or above, but they won't actually be seen as such until they meet the requirements and will always "officially" be considered weaker than these ones."
Team Cyber may claim they are beyond Memetic but "officially" they are Tier Infinity. Since this is an "official" match, they have to abide by that standard.
though i problem is that isn't chuck norris memetic if so then well one character can one-shot him even if he was boosted infinitely in base

TISSG7Redgrave said:
SeanThePorter said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
SeanThePorter said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
though i problem is that isn't chuck norris memetic if so then well one character can one-shot him even if he was boosted infinitely in base
Memetics pretty much cannot be beaten by tiers below them. At least by "official" standards which is what this match is trying to fit to. Team Cyber is Tier Infinity for the sake of this match. So there is no way they can beat Chuck.

SeanThePorter said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
SeanThePorter said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
SeanThePorter said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
"Sure, one could just claim that a character is Memetic or above, but they won't actually be seen as such until they meet the requirements and will always "officially" be considered weaker than these ones."Team Cyber may claim they are beyond Memetic but "officially" they are Tier Infinity. Since this is an "official" match, they have to abide by that standard.
Memetics pretty much cannot be beaten by tiers below them. At least by "official" standards which is what this match is trying to fit to. Team Cyber is Tier Infinity for the sake of this match. So there is no way they can beat Chuck.
so u are saying team cyber can actually beat chuck but only because they broke the tiers but in the vs thread they are downgraded to infinity to fit the matches in threads right

No. "Officially" Memetic is unbeatable by lower tiers. Despite Team Cyber's claims that they broke Tiers they are still Tier Infinity by these standards.

SeanThePorter said:
Tier -1=infinity or something like that?

GTgokussj4 said:
SeanThePorter said:
Tier -1=infinity or something like that?
Tier Infinity is usually > than -1 but that isn't always the case.

But technically they are sort of the same but applied for different types characters.

Back