• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team HST (With one YYH character) vs. Team LoL

Byakuya_"Senbonzakura"_Kuchiki

VS Battles
Retired
Madara, Yamamoto, Raizen, and Whitebeard vs Azir, Aatrox, Xerath, and Jarvan IV.

Takes place at summoner's rift.

No knowledge of each other both sides.

Win by Incap/K.O.

Who takes this?

Madara Six Paths Render
Genryusai shigekuni yamamoto by esteban 93-d8ee2k9
Raizen YYH
Whitebeard111
Azir
Aatrox
Xerath
Jarvan

Team HST win with relative ease jarvan along with Jericho swaine have magical light based reactions not valid.

Team HST should all be above high hypersonic speed easily

They should be more powerful as well by far and hax trumping them as well.

Limbo,TSB,Almighty,Zankai no tachi ,Madara can rewrite his own death via izanagi etc..

Once again, you cannot say that stuff as if they've already been downgraded. You need to have them downgraded first in order to have that statement be valid.

You keep saying that it's not valid, yet you've been disproven multiple times.

Even if they are not lightspeed, they are still Relativistic to Relativistic+ from scaling to Super Galaxy Rumble.

Now, granted, if Jarvan doesn't go for Madara immediately he's going to be haxxed from a distance, as he doens't have the kind of mental resistance that Swain's got, he's more of a physical combatant. I'm just saying, stop blatantly ignoring stats with perfectly valid justifications, please and thank you.

The Everlasting said:
Once again, you cannot say that stuff as if they've already been downgraded. You need to have them downgraded first in order to have that statement be valid.
Unless Natsu along with all characters who've dodged magical light are valid somehow it does apply in this case I asked for proof of the magical light being the same as the original but didn't get any.Ill likely do the forum in time anyways.

ThePerpetual said:
You keep saying that it's not valid, yet you've been disproven multiple times.

Even if they are not lightspeed, they are still Relativistic to Relativistic+ from scaling to Super Galaxy Rumble.

Now, granted, if Jarvan doesn't go for Madara immediately he's going to be haxxed from a distance, as he doens't have the kind of mental resistance that Swain's got, he's more of a physical combatant. I'm just saying, stop blatantly ignoring stats with perfectly valid justifications, please and thank you.
Actually I haven't been disproven by anything infact it's not even debatable at this point many characters have magical light speed reactions as if it were valid only for these characters.Also relativistic speeds is not written on their profile as of date you should make a forum.

Except that Lux's is rather pointedly made out to be light-speed, an actual beam, whereas all of the other light-based attacks in the game are obviously not?

What applies in one scenario doesn't necessarily apply in another.

@ThePerpetual

Nope sting fired a light laser to Natsu and he doesn't have FTL reactions for it.Magic =/= real elements.Even if they somehow look similar.

You are actually just ignoring me at this point. Just because something is the case in one situation does not mean that it is in another. You can't just say that something being magical means that it doens't function like the real deal when there is zero reason at all of assume otherwise. Please stop it, I am trying to remain civil about it.

@ThePerpetual

You cannot prove it has the same properties as real elements to begin with.Thats why despite resemblance magical elements never are accepted until proven or scaled from their own feats.As I said many characters have the same reactions as him it doesn't change anything.And I'm just saying the truth btw don't see why you can't remain civil over that....

...it's a beam of light. How is that not light? Because it's magical? That's just silly. It's not a bolt, or a blast, or anything you can visibly see moving across the screen. It's a bona-fide laser, instantaneous and all. No amount of it coming from any given source changes that part.

And again, even without that they are still at least Relativistic.

Sting from fairy tail clearly has a beam of pure light but since it's magic it's disregarded as not valid this isn't something I made up its just common sense...

Also should make a thread about the relativistic stuff.

Back