• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

team fight

Depends on what key. If it's the 4-A key then yes.

well the 4-A key is the only one where all characters are on the same level,although im not sure if her hax at that tier isnt too much for my characters to handle

You can add another person and/or restrict something if you want.

I will let you decide on the restricting part,cuz i feel like i might restrict too much for wonder woman maybe without knowing

I'm okay with you restricting what you are comfortable with.

Ok from what i read and understood on her profile,the abilities i think should be restricted are one hit kill,power nullification,as well for the one against regen,the low godly regen she has,seduction,time,spatial and matter manipulation

i would like to get more details about conceptual,along life and death manipulation uses in battle for her 4-A key

Cenceptual manipulation means that no one will be able to take away her position as a warmonger because its created by this.

As far as life and death goes, she has the same powers as Ares

Ah ok,then its fine i guess

I expected to be something from ares,although in what way they are used,taking their life,inducing death or? vs wiki doesnt explain either the way ares uses them,which it should be done along the other powers too

I'm not a DC expert but I think it just comes under Necromancy and being able to raise the dead and phantoms.

Back