• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumi's possible tier change.

Demonicjester01 said:
No, we don't. If you had read the very first thing I replied to then you would know that's not the case, and there's no reason to think he's doing so. Just read the explanation.
You know what is clearly seen? Him avoiding the beams. With that, you are basically saying that Tatsumi went out of his way to unnecessarily charge into a beam, and not even with evidence for it.
I'm starting to suspect that you're trolling at this point. The scan Imade posted makes it so painfully obvious its laughable.

@IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 "And in the bottom right panel, we do see the smoke trail coming directly off of Neuntote, which means the other energy swirling around Tatsumi is what he is powering through." Why would he power through anything when the weak spot which he's explicitly aiming for is far away from any of the beam firing spots? And in the panel right before it we see him explicitly dodging, quite aways from two of the beams.

"Also the fact that there is a wall of energy in front of Tatsumi when he hasn't even made contact with Shikouteizer yet, he makes contact the next page." What wall of energy? Do you mean what appears on the lower right panel? That could easily just be smoke as the one drawn in an extremely similar way when Tatsumi began his charge. That makes far more sense than the implication you are making, that Tatsumi went out of his way maybe over twenty meters away from his target to charge into a beam for literally no benefit, and in fact counterproductive to his aim. Not even counting that he's literally away from the beams in the panel right before. Just look at the distance between the beam firing spots and you will see it makes no sense to say he's powering through any of them. His aiming spot is away from any of the beams, and he's seen in the panel right before dodging two parallel beams. How would you justify that? I am genuinely asking for an answer to why Tatsumi would go out of his way to plough into a beam when it is in no way helpful, much less necessary, to hit the spot he's aiming at. I legit don't care anymore about whether his tier changes or not, I just want the tier to make sense to me and not use faulty information.

"Plus, Tatsumi has at most 4 small trails of smoke at a time given the 4 prongs of Neunotote." False, as Tatsumi has shown as much as three separate dash lines even when he didn't have Neuntote out, as shown here:

Mastema counters

Not only here, but even on the second panel of the page you yourself posted, in which Tatsumi is clearly dodging two of the beams, far more than just four trail lines are shown around him.

"Then the bottom left panel has a different shade over Tatsumi as we're viewing him through a filter."

I don't really understand what you're trying to say by the different filter. Mind explaining it?

@VersusJunkie54 Trolling? In what way? I am not the one saying Tatsumi went several meters out of his way to plough into a beam attack for literally no reason. If anyone was trolling here then it would be you, accusing me without justification and then implying a completely illogical position that Tatsumi went a large distance off course to plough into a beam, even when that beam is far away from his intended target, and even when he was clearly shown to be dodging the beams in the panel right before. If you wanna accuse others of trolling then you should at least be someone bringing arguments to the table. Way to derail a conversation because you can't answer or justify on your own.

Whatever, since it doesn't seem like I can reach an agreement here, can someone close the thread? Leaving the page and tier as they currently are.

Back