• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Especially when unlike you, I have not personally insulted you.
I never insulted you though. Wait a minute you were insulted by that? OMG sorry didn't mean that. Didn't mean it to be personal. I don't wan't it to be personal. The caps lock was just to stress a point that was prevoiusly ignored despite being heavily stressed, so I thought, "why not make it bigger?".

@Bleuburd It's very hard to actually personally offend me.

But "dude what's up with you" is kinda clearly an insult. And while I wasn't upset by it, it's still best to not be throwing insults in a civilized debate.

And I don't want you acting like that to someone who actually would get hurt by that. As it's my job as an admin to moderate behavior and make sure everyone feels safe here.

Though if you actually didn't mean anything by it then it's fine.

Ryukama said:
@Bleuburd It's very hard to actually personally offend me.
But "dude what's up with you" is kinda clearly an insult. And while I wasn't upset by it, it's still best to not be throwing insults in a civilized debate.

And I don't want you acting like that to someone who actually would get hurt by that. As it's my job as an admin to moderate behavior and make sure everyone feels safe here.

Though if you actually didn't mean anything by it then it's fine.

Oh you mean that. That's not an insult from where I came from. But if you find it insulting then I definitely owe you an apology. I'm sorry. Anyways my entire point is explained in Chapter 89 of the webcomic. And pls would somebody link me to Tatsumi's feats, I'm low on info.

Bleuburd said:
Oh you mean that. That's not an insult from where I came from. But if you find it insulting then I definitely owe you an apology. I'm sorry. Anyways my entire point is explained in Chapter 89 of the webcomic.
Like I said I'm not upset. It's just kinda my job to make sure people are not insulting each other. Even if the insult is to me and I personally don't care about it. I have to moderate discussions and behavior.

But once again if you didn't actually mean anything insulting, then it isn't a problem.

And I do agree that Garou's skill and prediction could at least compensate for a speed advantage (though not a big enough one to completely blitz him.) So it seems like there's an agreement there. It's all good.

It's all good.
Thanks. Just read up on Tatsumi btw, up to his incursio 3 and wow that thing is a literal plot armor. I mean Adapting to a timestop while in a timestop? Insane.

@Bleuburd No problem. And also lol yeah.

Back