• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumi upgrades

Akame-ga-kiru-8130205
Akame-ga-kiru-8130211
Alright, here it is. Also, I think 3rd form Tatsumi needs to be higher then Town because he caused Shikoutazer, Small City level in durability, to go on guard. If he was just Tatsumi was just Town level it wouldn't have even fazed Shikoutazer.

Oh XD

As for the cannon, that might be a mistake considering its color, as the Island level was black while it's city level ones were that color. So what we might be seeing is him tanking its own small city level attack. But the two of Tatsumi and Wave together were able to crack through Shikoutazer. Tatsumi should be Large Town level 3rd form.

if you say so shouldn't we scale wave as well and didn't tatsumi pushed the teigu by himself shortly after this in his 3rd form ?

btw isn't stupid that tatsumi was owning his ass but he didn't try to use his main canon ? before the last attack from tatsumi he had time to charge his attack but used city blast instead

ZERO7772 said:
btw isn't stupid that tatsumi was owning his ass but he didn't try to use his main canon ? before the last attack from tatsumi he had time to charge his attack but used city blast instead
The Emperor is like twelve and on crack right now. Give him a break XD

Okay isn't about time you upgrade it ? 3rd form is at least town level and 4th form is at least city level or higher

it's been 9 days since you open this theard if no one said otherwise just upgarde it

I think we need to not do any changes unless a mod confirms the upgrade. The input from the calc group is minimal as it is.

can't you put better picture for his second form ? i mean the winged one and talking about that will be more fitting to call it "second form "

honsetly if you want my opinion there barely any difference between winged form and the evolved form , it just tatsumi grows wings in his evolved form and from what we saw there barley and different in his power

in what ? his appearance is the same and his power is nearly the same he couldn't put a scratch on supreme teigu

ZERO7772 said:
in what ? his appearance is the same and his power is nearly the same he couldn't put a scratch on supreme teigu
M00568
they aren't the same in appearance. And in the beginning he couldn't scratch it. But right after this > moment, he made it go on defensive.

ZERO7772 said:
Man This is the "third firm " i am talking about the form he took in chapter 73
If you're talking about from 1st to 2nd there is an obvious difference.

Well, regarding the OP, if Tatsumi now has a new form in which he can be directly scaled from Shikoutazer, he should probably receive a new key for those statistics.

Back