• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumi AgK VS Lizardfolk Dungeons and Dragons

You don't really need to bump this constantly.

Unless homeboy's powers are based in divinity the Lizardfolk can just be outraged. The actual spells they have prepared vary too much to give definitive ones on the page for. So while theoretically they could whip out some high range spells, they're not incredibly likely to, certainly not likely enough for it to be considered standard. That mixed with other misc abilities (precog, instant low-mid, etc) means lizardfolk probably gets ****** over.

i alredy said in previus threads, but this key he does not have regen he has from winged incursio and onwards

My point still stands. Barring giving the lizardfolk specific holy spells, a default lizardfolk leader will eat shit.

I'm going to say lizardfolk based on her profile because I haven't read the series. Tatsumi has no regen in this key and Lizardfolk's profile says their intelligence can change like Genius, which makes me think he can strategically outdo Tatsumi.
Tatsumi can stronger the more he fights, but Lizardfolk already has a property of damage reduction, which means lizardfolk can at least prolong the war a little bit, there is also a damage boost.
So, my opinion is that lizardfolk can do a lot of damage with damage boost, it can withstand the course of war, and it has likely Genius intelligence.
That's why my vote is for Lizardfolk. (Again, I'm just looking at the character's profile,I didn't read serie sorry.)

Well Tatsumi has the ap advantage, and yes the more he fights the more get stronger also he can grow resistances on Lizardfolk moves thanks to reactvie evolution, Tatsumi also in this key could overpower alone a powerful experienced fighter also Tatsumi has precon and invisibility to help him fight him

also Tatsumi can summon the Tyrant head in every part of the body the profile however did not wrote that in the abilities but he can do that even the incursio ability in the profile say so

Subjective Reality and Reality Warping are just what magic is in D&D. Subjective Reality, more specifically, comes from divine magic, wherein belief in an ideal causes them to manifest powers.
so not that much i think

I know nothing about d&d, how does subjective reality work and what's the ap difference?
Subjective Reality and Reality Warping are just what magic is in D&D. Subjective Reality, more specifically, comes from divine magic, wherein belief in an ideal causes them to manifest powers.
so not that much i think
Tatsumi should be 3.91 to 5.4 megatons while Lizardfolk should be around 4.86 megaton

Well the lizard dude should have a chance earlier on with ap advantage and ranged attacks, and stat amps should help counter reactive power level for a while, but precog and reactive power level will eventually give tatsumi a win more often then not.

I'm going to say lizardfolk based on her profile because I haven't read the series. Tatsumi has no regen in this key and Lizardfolk's profile says their intelligence can change like Genius, which makes me think he can strategically outdo Tatsumi.
Tatsumi can stronger the more he fights, but Lizardfolk already has a property of damage reduction, which means lizardfolk can at least prolong the war a little bit, there is also a damage boost.
So, my opinion is that lizardfolk can do a lot of damage with damage boost, it can withstand the course of war, and it has likely Genius intelligence.
That's why my vote is for Lizardfolk. (Again, I'm just looking at the character's profile,I didn't read serie sorry.)
Damage boost stuff is valid, like this thing will be hitting Tatsumi like a truck, if it lands a hit. But with default stuff the lizard probably gets cheesed by precog.

Their subjective reality/reality warping is only useful if we delve into the realm of possible powers derivative from this (not actually listed on Lizardfolk's profile atm since this consists of dozens of books worth of abilities ranging in use from "can close minor wounds and generate light equivalent to a torch" to "enemies struck are blasted through the planes of existence at mach speed")

I don't know, but it's listed on her profile, and that alone is probably enough to dunk on even a peak tier Lizardfolk.

Weekly, since you'll probably understand me when I say this, the peak lizardfolk is essentially a special breed of paladin devoted to their lizard god. It deals mostly in the realm of smites. Just for an idea on what we're dealing with here.

I don't know, but it's listed on her profile.
Then the AgK profiles are even worse than i thought because ive both read and watched all of AgK and im caught up on its sequel series and not once has Tatsumi ever displayed any form of precognition
Weekly, since you'll probably understand me when I say this, the peak lizardfolk is essentially a special breed of paladin devoted to their lizard god. It deals mostly in the realm of smites. Just for an idea on what we're dealing with here.
I thought Lizardfolk shamans were clerics not paladins? A Lizardfolk Paladin is a walking oxymoron lol

dunno what to say to the first bit, I'm going solely off the profile and I wasn't corrected til now.

I'm saying it functionally is a paladin. Same abilities. Mostly.

Then the AgK profiles are even worse than i thought because ive both read and watched all of AgK and im caught up on its sequel series and not once has Tatsumi ever displayed any form of precognition

I thought Lizardfolk shamans were clerics not paladins? A Lizardfolk Paladin is a walking oxymoron lol
if i Remember correctly Bulat teached him the precognition

in the chapter 11 Bulat made him fight with monsters with mimetizations ability so That Tatsumi could increase his sensibility in battle