• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki vs Naruto

Tatsumaki wins mid difficulty due to overall better range and being able to fling Naruto around and potentially even his ranged attacks (given her ability to actively control aura and chi through verse equalization should mean she could stop a rasen shuriken from hitting her) Naruto's stuff that can bypass durability would mess her up if they hit, and clones could help catch her off guard.

It's actually a question... I mean if she can use her telekinesis to just throw him into space she instantly wins as he can't breath in space and well BFR.

She already won against Madara (somehow), so the outcome is pretty clear and this should be closed.

juubitoo>edo madara and tailed sage beast mode naruto fought against juubitoo with sasuke and won so i dont see a problem

people says throw him into space she instantly wins

so my q is did she has any feats of doing it

+ 4 tails already was able to reflect gravity attack from nagato

This isnt gravity, its telekinesis.

Her tk has a huge range and has shown to be able to eject large masses at high speeds into the air.

My vote is for Tatsumaki as well. She has her usual tactic trying to rip an opponent's body to shreds or break their necks, and if that doesn't work she could always try restraining him using telekinesis to attack him by other means. Plus she can BFR him due her telekinetic range.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
This isnt gravity, its telekinesis.
Her tk has a huge range and has shown to be able to eject large masses at high speeds into the air.
what's the difference between them

nagato can attract and repulse objects

Gravity Manipulation

Through the manipulation of gravitycan attract and repulse objects,

Telekinesis

Deny the target mobility, and fling the target way at high speeds(and u r saying she can win by using this)

so what's the difference between them repulse objects and Deny the target mobility, and fling the target way at high speeds

+her tk range only Thousands of kilometers

@Omimi because it isnt gravity manipulation. its going directly against gravity

and BFR into space is WELL well below a few thousands of km.

AquaWaifu said:
k but what stoping him from attacking her while she try to BFR naruto into space

i mean BFR not instant

Omimi said:
AquaWaifu said:
k but what stoping him from attacking her while she try to BFR naruto into space
i mean BFR not instant

she can manipulate via tk those attacks as under verse equalization its made of the same stuff she can manipulate

WilliamShadow said:
She can use telekinesis on his attacks as well and sent them into space together with him.
k then what about 1000 clons

+he can grab her via chakra arms

+naruto is trickster

+has Body Replacement Technique

She took apperently hundreds of bomb shells that weight probbaly a ton or two each and even raised a freakin city sized building so 1000 clones of 80 kg means nothing.

Omimi said:
WilliamShadow said:
She can use telekinesis on his attacks as well and sent them into space together with him.
k then what about 1000 clons
+he can grab her via chakra arms

+naruto is trickster

+has Body Replacement Technique

what is it with people here assuming Body Replacement Technique is akin to teleportation?

Her Telekinesis is obviously to massive for Naruto to handle and since this version of Naruto cant fly, his chances are very low. Every clone he produces will immediatly be crushed and Naruto himself could be a ball of flesh before he can even bring out the Nine tails cloak. All of Narutos "melee" jutsus are useless, since she can fly and I am sure she can dodge tailed beast bombs and rasen shurikans.

Naruto could eventually spam her with tailed beast bombs and try to catch her with charkra arms, but I dont think that will do mutch. The only thing Naruto has that would be effective are his truth seeking balls, but I am sure she will BFR him first before he can even use that.

I go with Tornado for mine and reasons above.

Back