• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tart vs. Johnny Joestar

Johnny shoots off the infinite rotation.

Tart is unable to see ACT4 whatsoever. Infinite Rotation successfully hits Tart and she proceeds to spin on an atomic level, her body slowly seperating from itself. She is unable to function effectively while this is happening. ACT4 gives her a beatdown just for good measure. She continues to spin as she is spread across the universe.

I know what you're thinking though, she can see the infinite rotation being fired off so she creates a portal or something to re-direct it back towards Johnny. Nope. ACT4 has literally grabbed the barrier of Valentine's Love Train, a light barrier leading to infinite universes and ripped it apart. If she tries to portal, ACT4 just punches straight through and and breaks her face with the infinite rotation.

I don't know how her fate manipulation would help her against this. What I'm trying to say is if Johnny hits her with the IR and ACT4, then this fight is 100% over.

>Tart is unable to see ACT4

Why? She can see witches just fine, and they are invisible.

Her fate manipulation is "I win because that's my fate". It's what made her High 3-A to begin with, so it's pretty good.

That's not a logical comparison. Stands can only be seen by stand users, the exception with verse equilization being those with soul manipulation.

I do not see soul manipulation on her profile, but I do see resistance to it. Therefore she cannot see ACT4.

Yeah no. If soul manipulation is what is needed to see a Stand, go add it to everyone vaguely relevant from Part 3 onwards. It's an invisible being, so Tart can see it because she can see witches who are invisible.

This form of Tart is immune to it, actually

This is common knowledge in all JoJo fights. I urge you to look into all matches of stand users. You will see this over and over.

If you want to go by what is explicitly said, only those who have a stand can see a stand. It doesn't matter if she can see someone who was invisible, seeing the invisible isn't a "one size fits all" mechanic in the same vein as touching someone who is intangible. There is different types of invisibility and different types of intangibility.

She cannot see stands. This is a sad truth.

Ah ok. I suppose that it's a good thing that souls in PMMM are visible.

Or that witches are literally the manifestation of what used to be a soul

@Kaltias if you can source this then I am okay with said reasoning.

Johnny has portal manipulation. He can cross this distance and evade the darkness relatively easily. From there he can deliver a fatal blow with the infinite rotation.

Not eveen ghost or spirits can see or sense a stand,just having soul manip is not gonna make you see one.

In this match if she uses her Fate manip in character then this is a stomp.

Lolno

From a 4km distance Johnny gets stomped without being able to get anywhere near the range to where he can actually do shit

Araki has been fast and loose with what a stand is. Sometimes he explicitly has characters say they are the manifestation of the soul, other times he has them say they are 'souls'. In this he says stands are invisible spirit energy.

I think it's fine for those with soul manip to sense and see stands.

Also @Kaltias an AMV is not a source. I'm going to need better evidence than this.

Gargoyle One said:
Lolno
From a 4km distance Johnny gets stomped without being able to get anywhere near the range to where he can actually do shit
> explicit ability to cross large distances

> lolno

If you aren't going to listen to logic, what are you doing on this website?

>An AMV isn't a source

>Literally only needs to prove that something is visible which is showed in the scene

?

I guess i'll go grab some scans about Soul Gems and the moment where this happen in the actual episode

Back