• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AP: Tartaglia upscales from 250 megatons or something and the calc of the verse of 7-A would put him at 450 megatons, because I prefer to use the first key to give him access to all of his powers, I don't care about the value

Kikoru on her own page says is 188 megatons

Durability: Kikoru has a shield to defend her from a attack from kaiju number 9, In his page, it says that his most powerful attack is almost 900 megatons, I don't know what attack her shield was able to stop because I am anime only and I am at episode 2

Skill and intelligence: To not post a bible, for now it seems Kikoru could be "A bit better" just for their intelligence section of the pages but if anything, Tartaglia somehow can surpass the Traveller who has way, way, way,way, way more experience than Kikoru, so unless we want to dive in this, they seems to be equal and it would be more important to analyze their tactics if anything

Tactics: I can't give one for Kikoru, but for Tartaglia, he analyze his opponent approach, starting with his bow (boss fight) or any weapon of choice, unleashing the delusion that boost his overall performance and finally, the foul legacy transformation

Range: Kikoru has more range with certain weapons, but Tartaglia can fly and become invulnerable to damage with intangibility to close the gap in range and force a "fair fight" without any range abuse from her part

SBA dictate that the Kikoru being used here is the Numbers Weapon 4 Suit version, which at her highest is 896.84 Megatons. It would dictate that Tartaglia is using his 6-C Foul Legacy. And thus, this is likely an AP stomp for the latter

SBA dictate that the Kikoru being used here is the Numbers Weapon 4 Suit version, which at her highest is 896.84 Megatons. It would dictate that Tartaglia is using his 6-C Foul Legacy. And thus, this is likely an AP stomp for the latter
No, the tournament is using the 7-A versions at max and I am using first key

AP: Tartaglia upscales from 250 megatons or something and the calc of the verse of 7-A would put him at 450 megatons, because I prefer to use the first key to give him access to all of his powers, I don't care about the value

Kikoru on her own page says is 188 megatons
As stated before, SBA dictates highest version and for Kikoru that would be her Numbers Weapons 4 key which is 896.84 Megatons.
Durability: Kikoru has a shield to defend her from a attack from kaiju number 9, In his page, it says that his most powerful attack is almost 900 megatons, I don't know what attack her shield was able to stop because I am anime only and I am at episode 2
That Kikoru was from her first key and No. 9 was in his Pre-Molt state. The attack was its regular projectile attack that could harm Kaiju Kafka in his first Kaiju key
Skill and intelligence: To not post a bible, for now it seems Kikoru could be "A bit better" just for their intelligence section of the pages but if anything, Tartaglia somehow can surpass the Traveller who has way, way, way,way, way more experience than Kikoru, so unless we want to dive in this, they seems to be equal and it would be more important to analyze their tactics if anything
I know that the Traveler has years of experience over an unquantifiable amount of time as an immortal traveling between worlds, but without context, this doesn’t mean much if we don’t have info on their skill feats and the Traveler’s page doesn’t tell me much. Their Genius justification is for matching Childe… the same people who surpassed them as you are saying?

Kikoru’s intelligence is written on her page so I don’t need to go into details as it is already there.
Tactics: I can't give one for Kikoru, but for Tartaglia, he analyze his opponent approach, starting with his bow (boss fight) or any weapon of choice, unleashing the delusion that boost his overall performance and finally, the foul legacy transformation
Kikoru is aggressive to say the least, targeting spots that she deems weak spots and will not hesitate cut her opponent to pieces if it means ending the fight quickly. Her Analytical Prediction and Info Analysis speaks highly for her analytical prowess. The justification for her Acrobatics, Weapon Mastery and Martial Arts speaks well for her combat prowess. She could hold her own against the likes of Numbers Weapon 1 Gen Narumi, who has crazy precognition

And that not even speaking of her Accelerated Development, which increases her statistics, like strength, speed, accuracy, efficiency
Range: Kikoru has more range with certain weapons, but Tartaglia can fly and become invulnerable to damage with intangibility to close the gap in range and force a "fair fight" without any range abuse from her part
NW4 Kikoru has access to her flight, which also acts as a speed boost. Intangibility does pose a problem I won’t lie
I buy that for what I saw in other pages but then she is outdated, because I don't see mountain level "plus" in her AP and only "higher" in durability
There is a tabber beneath the Powers and Abilities section labeled “Numbers Weapon 4 Suit”

I know that the Traveler has years of experience over an unquantifiable amount of time as an immortal traveling between worlds, but without context, this doesn’t mean much if we don’t have info on their skill feats and the Traveler’s page doesn’t tell me much. Their Genius justification is for matching Childe… the same people who surpassed them as you are saying?
The only thing I can recall is the traveller getting a buff that is supposed to give you "knowledge of the gods" and he just gets like a increase in 3 points of attack, so even with that knowledge he is not getting anything new in skill or knowledge of using a sword, but as you say, his only skill feats is fighting people like Tartaglia who can masters several weapons in months
Kikoru is aggressive to say the least
Then I doubt she will start sniping and her combat progress is good but Tartaglia is gonna abuse absorbing energy of the suit or paralyzing/making her feel ill from being near him and his elemental energy

I am not voting because I am sure she can be more skilled but Tartaglia can for example control his weapon from afar with telekinesis or summon a gigant whale made of water all of the sudden, I don't know if this type of weird powers would make her feel extremely confused for what she is normally facing in Kaijus

PD: Also the fact that I should not even debate against her because anything could be a spoiler 😭

The only thing I can recall is the traveller getting a buff that is supposed to give you "knowledge of the gods" and he just gets like a increase in 3 points of attack, so even with that knowledge he is not getting anything new in skill or knowledge of using a sword, but as you say, his only skill feats is fighting people like Tartaglia who can masters several weapons in months
That sucks
Then I doubt she will start sniping and her combat progress is good but Tartaglia is gonna abuse absorbing energy of the suit or paralyzing/making her feel ill from being near him and his elemental energy
She does typically starts her battle with close combat with her axe, but when she need to conduct long range attacks, she won’t hesitate to drop the axe and go with her guns (Chapter 42 if you want an example, if you ever pick up the manga). Tartaglia apparently can only absorb energy when his opponent are defeated according to the justification, and even if he could so without defeating Kikoru, it would be very bad due to Kikoru’s Limited Corruption, which would drive him insane and suffers immense mental and physical pain that he can’t control his own thoughts, reducing any skill advantages he may or may not have down the drain, leaving him easy picking for Kikoru

The feeling ill is a tough one (although the link in the justification doesn’t seem to imply it is deadly serious) but regarding the paralyzing, Kikoru’s Supernatural Willpower allows her to move her physical body despite being pierced by a No. 15’s Mind Hack, which trapped her within her own consciousness and prevent movement even when outside force had access to her neural circuits.

There is also to mention Kikoru’s Daikaiju Aura which will instill fear/hallucinations into Tartaglia and sap his strength
I am not voting because I am sure she can be more skilled but Tartaglia can for example control his weapon from afar with telekinesis or summon a gigant whale made of water all of the sudden, I don't know if this type of weird powers would make her feel extremely confused for what she is normally facing in Kaijus
There is a Kaiju with telekinesis abilities, albeit limited to corpses. There is a Kaiju that manipulates tentacles from the ground and attack from afar. And there is a Kaiju that primarily manipulates and fight with water so nothing beyond the ordinary for Kikoru
PD: Also the fact that I should not even debate against her because anything could be a spoiler 😭
lol, I hope you enjoy the anime btw. Episode 8 is being live-streamed (the first for an anime) tomorrow on X and Crunchyroll at 10:00 AM EST

Last edited:
I am getting convinced that Kikoru can (and should) win to be honest, for now I don't have anything more to add

The only thing is that Tartaglia in his strongest form has more LS (if counting possibly ratings) and should be able to parry her axe attacks, while Kikoru is able to dodge with ease his attacks with skill even if they have patterns that are not easy, how long can she fight? Because Tartaglia at best is stalemating with intangibility abuse and he can fight against a enemy boss at best for 3 days (not in his profile which is strange) and his stamina does not seem to have increased between keys, but only if he decides to not use his strongest form as it taxes inmensely his body

I am getting convinced that Kikoru can (and should) win to be honest, for now I don't have anything more to add

The only thing is that Tartaglia in his strongest form has more LS (if counting possibly ratings) and should be able to parry her axe attacks, while Kikoru is able to dodge with ease his attacks with skill even if they have patterns that are not easy, how long can she fight? Because Tartaglia at best is stalemating with intangibility abuse and he can fight against a enemy boss at best for 3 days (not in his profile which is strange) and his stamina does not seem to have increased between keys, but only if he decides to not use his strongest form as it taxes inmensely his body
As I said, there is a tabber for Numbers Weapon 4 key where Kikoru’s Lifting Strength is Class G

Should get a CRT to add that stamina feat

As for how long she can fight? She can easily fight for 2 hours when in her Defense Force Suit. In her Numbers Weapon 4, she should scale above that. On top of that, she could fight on and off against Gen Narumi for days with little breaks and still have enough energy to participate in a war where she fight against dozen of fodder Kaiju, before challenging a Kaiju superior to her but manage to overcome it, and is currently fighting against an army of Kaiju large enough to overwhelmed Tokyo, if not potentially the entirety of Japan. So, her stamina is decent at best

Last edited:

I could upgrade that if you can give me the scans for that (im also planning to upgrade him to 6c+ but that wont be happening soon so this thread can go) anyway can childe use foul legacy in this fight or not?

I could upgrade that if you can give me the scans for that (im also planning to upgrade him to 6c+ but that wont be happening soon so this thread can go) anyway can childe use foul legacy in this fight or not?
Yes he can, but is liyue chapter, minutes fighting and he is feeling weak for weeks after that

I could upgrade that if you can give me the scans

" Neuvillette: That is correct. Indeed, it is more accurate to say that we should thank that Harbinger for buying us some time. Without him, the whale would have likely come onto land far sooner."

Back