• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tankmen Discussion Thread

I guess he probably should be comparable yeah.
To captain skittles at least since he was stated to be unfit for close combat so logically most other characters should be physically stronger than him.
Also im pretty sure tankman infinity isn't official.

A steve profile was just made some things that both steve and john should have is martial arts due to being trained soldiers and steve is good with a knife which most likely came from cqc training, steve also should get stealth mastery due to not being seen throwing the knife at that one sniper guy with out him or john noticing and the time he snuck up behind those football guys and stabbed one of them

plus the tank should be downgraded to 88 km/h which is 24.4 m/s or superhuman comparable to actual tanks in the real world since it's stated right after to be going at those speeds

I'm pretty sure Captain told Steve to accelerate to 88 miles but the speedometer was just in kilometers, also i'm pretty sure one of the thugs threw the knife at Sniper and not Steve but he should still have Stealth Mastery due to sneaking up on the dude.

Last edited:
Steve should also have Vehicular Mastery since he can drive the tank fairly well and could even dodge projectiles using it
also i'm not entirely sure where the Street to Wall level with weapons rating comes from

Steve should also have Vehicular Mastery since he can drive the tank fairly well and could even dodge projectiles using it
also i'm not entirely sure where the Street to Wall level with weapons rating comes from
Guns are usually street level the wall level comes from the skull piercing scene but that’s probably street level too since people can do that in the real world

Guess you don't have to anymore.
Do you think there's any more feats that would be worth calcing?

maybe the KE of the knife that was thrown at the guy at the beginning since that's a pretty big knife it'd probably weigh more and might give the characters a small buff, the KE of the tank's projectile, and the KE of the tank itself since it might be able to get buff to it

I was thinking of the knife KE but would it scale to the characters? I mean sniper survived it but it knocked him out for a pretty long time.
Also do we ever see the projectile of the tank?

I think 22.34cm for the characters head is a extreme lowball, using these values I obtained that the characters barely reach 1 meter in height in full body; also shouldn't have be used rectangular prism volume instead of triangular prism in that private skittles feat?

The destroyed areas resembled triangular prisms
i'll also try calcing the head size based on their bodies

I agree with social influencing, enhanced senses is a bit weird but could possibly make sense

Also I think the verse should be at least transonic in attack speed with their guns, giving that most of these type of weapons tends to be at least at that level

Last edited:
I agree, though i think transonic speeds are mostly for pistols, larger guns should get supersonic speeds
We should probably try to find irl guns matching the ones we see in the series tbh

Cool so Steve can be Supersonic+
The rest of the characters can just be regular Supersonic i guess

Nice. I've made a sandbox for the characters profiles with the updates, how it is looking?
Also I wonder if Skittles' toonforce can also be added to the other characters profiles

Back