• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tanjiro vs A Hot Dogo

Tanjirou is way more skilled and has a mobility advantage. It's going to difficult for Watchdog to hit him because of his precog. Tanjirou's garb should help protect against Watchdog's fire. And while Watchdog has a 1.6x ap and durability advantage, it's not too much and it's countered by Tanjirou's reactive power level. Voting Kamado.

Tanjirou is way more skilled and has a mobility advantage. It's going to difficult for Watchdog to hit him because of his precog. Tanjirou's garb should help protect against Watchdog's fire. And while Watchdog has a 1.6x ap and durability advantage, it's not too much and it's countered by Tanjirou's reactive power level. Voting Kamado.
I Don’t think he has precog in this key also I don’t think the garb would protect him from magma which is significantly hotter than fire and it also doesn’t protect his face. Also the watchdog bleeds magma which sprays everywhere whenever it’s hit so tanjiro could possibly burn his hands or face when cutting the watchdog.But vote counted

Tanjirou has 2 types of precog and one of them is in this key. He could predict movement based on smell.

Tanjirou's garb won't completely protect him, but it would still help with the heat. Even if you disagree, Tanjirou's precog should let detect the magma and he could get away.

The other advantages still apply.

Tanjirou has 2 types of precog and one of them is in this key. He could predict movement based on smell.

Tanjirou's garb won't completely protect him, but it would still help with the heat. Even if you disagree, Tanjirou's precog should let detect the magma and he could get away.

The other advantages still apply.
His precog is via smell is in his post zeroshiki training key not post rehab key.The moment he connects a hit magma blood is sprayed out everywhere likely burning his hands or face or body as its extremely easy to unintentionally get covered in blood and saying that his uniform protects him from magma is a bit of a NLF as Fire doesn't equate to Magma

Tanjiro's High 8-C key is his Post-Zeroshiki Training.

I literally just said with won't protect him, but it would help. Either way, he's still mobile enough to dodge most of the magma.

Tanjiro's High 8-C key is his Post-Zeroshiki Training.

I literally just said with won't protect him, but it would help. Either way, he's still mobile enough to dodge most of the magma.
This is post rehab key my bad couldve sworn he was high 8-C in post rehab key with DSM.I made this mistake with the Armor Spider too, does Tanjiro being 8-C change that result? If it does it needs to be removed. Does being 8-C here make this a stomp?

Last edited:
Well in that case, Tanjirou is getting one-shot by the Watchdog and Armor Spider. You should change it to his Post-Zeroshiki Training.

Can you edit the matchup on the profiles to state post zeroshiki tanjiro instead as i cant edit them right now also changed to Zeroshiki

I changed it for you. Also, another thing to note about the magma, magma doesn't kill you immediately. It's still going to do a decent amount of damage to Tanjirou, but once he realizes that Watchdog shoots out magma after being cut, Tanjirou is going to know that to get away the moment he attacks Watchdog.

I changed it for you. Also, another thing to note about the magma, magma doesn't kill you immediately. It's still going to do a decent amount of damage to Tanjirou, but once he realizes that Watchdog shoots out magma after being cut, Tanjirou is going to know that to get away the moment he attacks Watchdog.
Watchdog also has a giant explosion type move that punishes aggressive fighters

Can the Watchdog deal with Tanjirou's battle aura? If not, this fight is a stomp.
I doubt that would be effective against the thing that’s been guarding the place from all kinds of threats and horrors for ages and it’s flesh is like stone and wouldn’t easily be cut

Also if tanjiro gets bit anywhere he’s not going to get out as he lacks the Lifting strength to pry open it’s jaws

I doubt that would be effective against the thing that’s been guarding the place from all kinds of threats and horrors for ages and it’s flesh is like stone and wouldn’t easily be cut
That has nothing to do with Tanjirou's fear aura. Unless the Watchdog was unaffected by someone or something that has fear manipulation, he's going to get passively paralyzed.

That has nothing to do with Tanjirou's fear aura. Unless the Watchdog was unaffected by someone or something that has fear manipulation, he's going to get passively paralyzed.
Ok lets just ignore the several L's that Tanjiro held when facing several opponents that had no res to his aura or just had some speculation of resisting such. Going by added matchups against foes lacking resistance to fear hax that isnt going to work here as it goes against what the community has already decided on.

Last edited:
Ok lets just ignore the several L's that Tanjiro held when facing several opponents that had no res to his aura or just had some speculation of resisting such. Going by added matchups against foes lacking resistance to fear hax that isnt going to work here as it goes against what the community has already decided on.
What are you talking about? Literally every opponent that beat Tanjirou had fear resistance. The only exceptions are Wayne and Vinegar Doppio. Even then, Tanjirou's fear aura wouldn't affect Wayne after he took a bath in the afterlife. And while Doppio would be paralyzed, Crimson Arms most likely wouldn't.
watchdog is now bloodlusted
Doubt that's going to change much

What are you talking about? Literally every opponent that beat Tanjirou had fear resistance. The only exceptions are Wayne and Vinegar Doppio. Even then, Tanjirou's fear aura wouldn't affect Wayne after he took a bath in the afterlife. And while Doppio would be paralyzed, Crimson Arms most likely wouldn't.

Doubt that's going to change much
Akane didnt
SCP 96 didnt
etc

Back