• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tanjiro(Demon Slayer) vs Gun Park(Lookism)

Gun has the base AP advantage here, quite high form, in turn Tanjiro can increase his AP with Constant Flow and Hinokami Kagura, but I don't think it's enough to match their strength, meaning Gun may end up finishing with One Shot.

In compensation Tanjiro has a greater amount of abilities to deal with Gun's strength, such as using pressure points, clairvoyance based on sniffing, his accelerated development can also help him decrease AP distance, plus he can use Soaring Flame Haze and Parhelion Rainbow to create openings and strike Gun.

I will vote for Tanjiro.

Gun has the base AP advantage here, quite high form, in turn Tanjiro can increase his AP with Constant Flow and Hinokami Kagura, but I don't think it's enough to match their strength, meaning Gun may end up finishing with One Shot.

In compensation Tanjiro has a greater amount of abilities to deal with Gun's strength, such as using pressure points, clairvoyance based on sniffing, his accelerated development can also help him decrease AP distance, plus he can use Soaring Flame Haze and Parhelion Rainbow to create openings and strike Gun.

I will vote for Tanjiro.
In base Gun is stronger then Jichang so he has a higher AP by a long shot, Gun also has a high durability so I doubt Tanjiro is hurting him, even with a weapon Gun is equal to Goo so I doubt that would change anything

In base Gun is stronger then Jichang so he has a higher AP by a long shot, Gun also has a high durability so I doubt Tanjiro is hurting him, even with a weapon Gun is equal to Goo so I doubt that would change anything

Gun has no resistance to any of the abilities I mentioned, so Tanjiro need only see an opening in Gun's movements and finish with a pressure point blow.

Gun has no resistance to any of the abilities I mentioned, so Tanjiro need only see an opening in Gun's movements and finish with a pressure point blow.
Gun is faster then Tanjiro I doubt he's finding an opening + Guns durability is to high to be one shot by a pressure point

Both are limited to Hypersonic in this fight, even if it were unequalized Tanjiro would have Mach 50 reaction and Mach 12 combat, which would overcome Gun.

Tanjiro has at least 3 ways to increase his strength, plus a blow to Gun bewildered by illusions at a pressure point would be enough for knockout.

Both are limited to Hypersonic in this fight, even if it were unequalized Tanjiro would have Mach 50 reaction and Mach 12 combat, which would overcome Gun.

Tanjiro has at least 3 ways to increase his strength, plus a blow to Gun bewildered by illusions at a pressure point would be enough for knockout.
its not limited, also its base forms so I don't know how Tanjiro is gonna increase his strength

Im guessing he's talking about the first speed feat on Tanjiro's profile which is hypersonic + or 4136 m/s compared to Gun who is 4963 m/s
Gun in his profile only scales to the 2413m/s feat, which keeps Tanjiro at an advantage. And Tanjiro's reactions are still Mach 50, Gun has no way to really hit him here.

Gun in his profile only scales to the 2413m/s feat, which keeps Tanjiro at an advantage. And Tanjiro's reactions are still Mach 50, Gun has no way to really hit him here.
Ehm no, Gun beat Eli and Eli couldn't land a hit on Gun, Gun is also top 3 strongest in the verse whilst Eli is top 20 maybe lower, Eli isn't even fast compared to Gun, Gun should scale to 4963, also having a fast reaction speed doesn't change anything because he can't move as fast as his reactions

Ehm no, Gun beat Eli and Eli couldn't land a hit on Gun, Gun is also top 3 strongest in the verse whilst Eli is top 20 maybe lower, Eli isn't even fast compared to Gun, Gun should scale to 4963, also having a fast reaction speed doesn't change anything because he can't move as fast as his reactions
Then make a CRT to change the value, while it doesn't happen he is almost twice as slow as Tanjiro.

He can't really move at that speed, but he can easily react to all of Gun's blows, which prevents him from properly finishing Tanjiro.

Then make a CRT to change the value, while it doesn't happen he is almost twice as slow as Tanjiro.

He can't really move at that speed, but he can easily react to all of Gun's blows, which prevents him from properly finishing Tanjiro.
Im not going to make a CRT for it right now since Gun is superior to Eli so we can use 4963, there's no point of not using it, it would be dumb

Not really, it should be a one shot since 0.26 tonnes > 0.006 tonnes

Im not going to make a CRT for it right now since Gun is superior to Eli so we can use 4963, there's no point of not using it, it would be dumb
We cannot, we use what's on the profile and not what isn't
Gun scales to 2413.95000008 m/s and that's final
if you want to use the 4000+ m/s feat, then make a CRT so it gets applied in the profile
Otherwise, we will use 2000 m/s

We cannot, we use what's on the profile and not what isn't
Gun scales to 2413.95000008 m/s and that's final
if you want to use the 4000+ m/s feat, then make a CRT so it gets applied in the profile
Otherwise, we will use 2000 m/s
then this debate is dumb, its stupid not to use Eli's feat since Eli is a mid tier while Gun is a top tier

Back