• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taking a umm.. Less than a break TBH.

Peppypony

She/Her
No no no. I'm not leaving like I thought I was gonna do over a year ago. If you read the title you're probably questioning what I'm talking about right? Well, litterally the only activity that you're ever going to see from me is when I edit stuff in my sandbox because that is related to my upcoming verse. Although I may respond to a few comments on this thread maybe IDK? I will probably ask questions whenever I feel like I need to as well.

This is because I'm taking a little while to develop my verse "Break Away" so I don't feel like I've really done too much on this wiki. Once I feel like I have done everything. I will post the verse page, the characters profiles and maybe even profiles about some of the weapons as well. Break Away does also have countries in them so I wonder if country profiles would work? I mean I know civilization profiles are a thing so maybe it could work? I don't know. We'll just have to see about that.

A╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠Âg╠Âo╠Ât╠Ât╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âa╠Âb╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠ÂF╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âr╠Âe╠Âe╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âs╠Âw╠Âe╠Âa╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠ÂT╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠ÂA╠Âu╠Ât╠Âh╠Âo╠Âr╠Â.╠Â

I think I'm taking this break again. IDK if it's gonna be as long as it was before. I thought that maybe I could make a few matches just because I wrote a little more about the characters. But I still haven't written enough about the other characters. :/

Back