• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not sure if they will work on sans since his attacks are intagible unless tails can reflect intagible soul attacks

How does that work exactly?

That might be a problem but sans is smart enough to understand they are bombs and will most likely either teleport away
It says tails has non physical interaction so ig idk

Not sure if they will work on sans since his attacks are intagible unless tails can reflect intagible soul attacks
soul hax or tk idk lol
Yeah but Tails' Shields are intangible as well so they reasonably reflect intangible attacks.
It says tails has non physical interaction so ig idk
Yeah this too, one punch and Sans is out like a light.
How does that work exactly?
Ngl I don't know but the Lightning Shield can emit electric sparks if you use it to double jump, if he jumps near Sans maybe those sparks will hit him.
That might be a problem but sans is smart enough to understand they are bombs and will most likely either teleport away
Depends on the blast radius but yes.

Yeah but Tails' Shields are intangible as well so they reasonably reflect intangible attacks.
Hmm maybe that might work but how can tails reflect stuff like blasters or bones that come from below?
Yeah this too, one punch and Sans is out like a light.
Lmao thats literally every sans fight, he can dodge
Ngl I don't know but the Lightning Shield can emit electric sparks if you use it to double jump, if he jumps near Sans maybe those sparks will hit him.
I don't think sans is gonna be comfortable even being close to tails so not sure if it will work
Depends on the blast radius but yes.
Blast raidus is important against sans even if I believe he can tp away, what does tails start with

"The Helmet appears as a large, black dome with a small opening that allows Tails to see."

sans would destroy tails if tails tried to use his reflection

Can I see a scan for that shield?

Until he gets hit, but that requires either a strong physical attack or a strong intangible attack, and even then it'll only take the shield away.
Sans danmaku should care of that then. We need another tails supporter

Maybe Tails hits a monitor to teleport behind Sans and clap him.
Problem is, sometimes the monitor will teleport you to a different place than desired, though this may just be a game mechanic so you can't instantly win of course.
At the time of writing this I realized that when you have 2 people, it switches your spot with them. So Tails could use that to put Sans right on his bones/blasters and die.

I'm not sure if this would work. Sans resists it's own attacks.
Fair. Maybe Tails places a bomb then teleports so Sans swaps places and falls on the bomb.
Sans also has his own Teleportation and is even more effective and IC.

I also don't see what would prevent Sans from using TK.
I realized that it's not just teleportation it also swaps your place with the enemy which can be useful.
The TK will work I bet, but I'm wondering how he hurts him since he has shields and what not.
He also probably doesn't find Tails very threatening and recognizes that he's a good guy despite him wanting to defeat Sans, so he won't be trying incredibly hard, in contrast to his battle with Frisk where he felt that she'd kill off their entire planet if he let her proceed.

He also probably doesn't find Tails very threatening and recognizes that he's a good guy despite him wanting to defeat Sans, so he won't be trying incredibly hard, in contrast to his battle with Frisk where he felt that she'd kill off their entire planet if he let her proceed.
If tails is gonna start throwing bombs at sans I dont think sans is gonna go easy

How's Tails gonna reflect the bones what literary comes from the ground?

So your saying that sans is gonna go sicko mode on a 8 year old fox?
780pgk.jpg

Tails has shields that cover him in a spherical shape and reflect attacks, so Sans isn't gonna win that easily.

Assuming the shield reflects Sans attacks, they wouldn't be sufficiently strong. It takes forces comparable to Tails to shatter the shield. Not trillions of times weaker physically.
Hmm can the shield really block sans intagible soul based attacks?

Hmm can the shield really block sans intagible soul based attacks?

I mean, Tails can interact with Intangible stuff already, I would think it could. But ignoring that, in Sonic 3&Knuckles, I'm pretty sure every shield blocks the ghosts from entering in Sandopolis Zone Act 2. So yea, probs. It'd likely all bounce back at Sans or at the very least not shatter the shield.

Then Ig it is a stomp since tails would use the shield and auto win and it seem pretty IC

Back