• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kazama12345 said:
Krillin one shot
1) You have to give a better and well explained reason

2) How? They are both 5-B, and actually Tails is actually sightly higher than Krillin in said tier.

the destructo disk is able to harm enemies much higher than Krillin's own tier such as Nappa or Vegeta. So...

Krillin isn't really a better flier and is known to miss his Kianza quite often. Regardless, Krillin has an experience advantage and Solar Flare will help. Combine that with the Kienza and I'm going with Krillin.

Considering Tails is 8 years old, Krillin wouldn't try to use the destructo-disk or severely harm Tails or even think about those options at all so he would try to at least try to incapacitate Tails.

@Aiden, actually Krillin has been willing to kill in character before... (A lot actually)

Not sure about Tails tho.

Yeah but you know usuallly he has to get to that point...like someone threatens his family or friends or his really ruthless. If Tails can get to the point where krillin is nearing death if he doesnt go all out then Krillin might use the Kienzan.

but He doesnt usually start that against opponents who arent complete monsters.

Which is generally every time we've seen Krillin fight?

I think we're forgetting there is a limit to "in character", as realistically in character, they wouldn't fight each other, to begin with.

SomebodyData said:
Which is generally every time we've seen Krillin fight?
I think we're forgetting there is a limit to "in character", as realistically in character, they wouldn't fight each other, to begin with.

non the less, he doesnt typically START with it, and Tails is rather intelligent and agile

Edited the OP. Note that the Martial arts tournament prohibits killing so the Destructo Disc is off the table.

I suppose so. I'm still voting Krillin, as he could win with a ring-out. He'd most likely lead with Solar Flare, then knock Tails out of the ring. This is in character, as he does the same thing against Gohan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back