• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Looks outside to see if it's a blue moon... it's not. In fact, it's not even night time :p*

Ok, go ahead.

So since I know Skitzo well, I'll bring up some points for him:

• A better healing factor (High-Low vs Low-Godly to Mid-Godly)
  • More impressive Type 8 (TD has an entire cult keeping him alive but Skitzo only has a few people. That means TD needs to do a lot of searching while Skitzo can just kill anyone he really sees without care. Also, read my point above)
  • More of a will to kill (TD seems to enjoy killing, but Skitzo loves it a lot)
  • Better pain tolerance (Although TD is some sort of a robot, Skitzo is better at taking hits)
  • Possession (Both can do it, but Skitzo can't be affected by it via being a ghost while TD is physical, which brings me to...)
  • Skitzo's intangibility (TD can only eat him, and even then, Skitzo can just go back to Hell, reappear, and then learn not to get eaten)

I dunno if that'd work on him, even when he doesn't resist. Besides, TD doesn't start with that. He starts with either AP or eating the soul of one. Skitzo's a ghost who can just return and TD lacks AP against him, so neither will work.

Back